Pain in my testicles

Stormyjjl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dear LPSG

I am 19 years old and in great health, everything is ok with me equipment and the rest of my body (well other than the occacinal zit on my face). Sex is great and have no problems until someone has to go an do someting to my testicals. For one I have very big balls so the already get in the way.

I have had people suck on them and every single time I get pain, pain an more pain. It feels as if I get kicked in the junk (not hard though) it last for only a few seconds. I also get pain few my balls hit the other person during intercourse. I normaly boil it down to just being very sensitve.

Does any one else have this problem or can anyone tell me if this is more serious then just being sensitve?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
If you are worried you should see a doctor.

That said, if the problem only comes when your partner pays attention to them, could it simply be because she [or he] is being far too rough?

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Definately see a doc, but also try drinking the amount of water you should every day. I've recently dropped the fizzy drinks and started making sure I've got at least 8 glasses of water in a day. Interesting side benefit of this seems to have been my balls can take alot more direct massage than ever before. It's worth a try to see if you notice the same, water's good for ya :)

Hairyguy

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Definately see a doc, but also try drinking the amount of water you should every day. I've recently dropped the fizzy drinks and started making sure I've got at least 8 glasses of water in a day. Interesting side benefit of this seems to have been my balls can take alot more direct massage than ever before. It's worth a try to see if you notice the same, water's good for ya :)

Hairyguy

If you balls hurt from the sucking etc, they could be bruised from the sex and the slapping. If you are concerned, tell your partner to NOT suck on them.

Oh yah, and see a doctor:tongue: