pain in penis head

h2ktekin

Just Browsing
Media
hi, 20/m, i am currently experiencing a mild to moderate pain inside the head/tip of my penis, and have been for 5 days now. It sometimes burns a little when i start to urinate, but not very much. Just over a week ago i had sex with my new girlfriend and she was quite tight, my measurements are 6.75-7 by 5.5 depending on my arousal level so nothing massive. A few days prior she gave me a particularly painful teethy blowjob.

JUst under a month ago i had unprotected sex with someone, so I am thinking it may be an STD. But i have no visible symptoms, no real problems urinating, and no discharge, so im not so sure. I intend on handing in a chlamidiya urine sample tomorrow at my GUM.

Does anyone know what this pain problem could be? It feels mildly tingly / sensitive inside the penis head. If anything, it actually makes me want to masturbate more. I masturbate 7 times a week usually. Im thinking it may be bruising, an infection or an STD, but there is no discharge or any other symptoms.

I know this may be a medical problem, but in my experience theyve been pretty useless at the clinic before and they jsut seem to fob you off. JUst wondered if anyone else has any explanations / experienced the same problems. Thank you for your help in advance.

danimal32

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it's hard (no pun intended) but I would try and lay off of the whacking off until you know what's going on. Go to a doctor - it's your pecker, and you've only got one - I hope. Take care of it and take care of you, too.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
I would def get tested to see if it is infact an STI. If it isn't, you know you're clean, and if it is, you can have it treated to prevent further damage. If let untreated, some STIs can really run amuck and you don't want that happening!

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tbh i sometimes get a minor pain in the head, especially about 5-6 wanks in one day. but i'd have thought alot of people get that? anyhow my pain subsides. as others have mentioned, i reckon its best to get tested - stay on the safe side and what not. i'm sure it's no big problem anyways :smile:

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ll go to the doctor, besides to be asking in the net. Maybe someone from here could know what is wrong with your dick, but that person cant see what you have, or the problem, the doctor is the best solution in health problems.

D_Taylyer Biggdump

Account Disabled
Media
I would definitely see a doctor. This pain happened to me a few years ago and turned out to be a minor infection of the urethra (the pipe inside your penis). He gave me some meds and it felt better in 24-48 hours. Get yourself to the doctor!