pain in the ass(question for bottoms)

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i dont know if anyone else has asked this question, im sure they have though, if you know of a topic just point me to it..

last night i had sex with this really great guy with the biggest dick ive ever seen... id guess it was around 8 or so long and 7+ thick... ive been told by many people i have a thick cock.. but mine looked like a childs by comparison
anyway.. i could take the girth fine(better than fine, it was awesome).. but the length was a problem... he kept hitting bottom.. i dunno if it was my bladder or my pelvic bone or what.. but it HURT LIKE FREAKING HELL... i wanted to take it all and have him go nuts... but we couldnt cuz it just hurt so much..(though at the end i just let him and bore through it.. still hurt badly.. but im sure my wimpering helped him along.. lol)
i tried getting on top and just settling down easy on it.. hoping i would open up a little more or that something would shift around or something.. but no.. it was like it was hitting a bundle of overly sensitive nerves that only received sharp blinding pain....

anyone have any advice on this one?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude, sex should be mutual. unless yer into that kinda thing, you really shouldn't feel any pain =/ my only suggestion is like, just don't take him all in

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with CuriousGuy. There should be a position that allows you to take his entire cock. I, too, prefer laying on my side while my partner penetrates me. For some reason, this position is the best for me. Be sure to relax completely before trying. Good luck and have fun....:biggrin1: