Pain Pain Pain :( help please

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wildozboy, Sep 2, 2011.

1. wildozboy

wildozboy New Member

Hi guys,

sorry if this question has been asked before. I tried to search but couldn't find anything near.

I am 6' 1" guy. I can take max 6 inch penis into my ass. anything longer gives me massive stomach pain. this pain is not related with thickness. it happens anything longer than 6 inch. and i feel pain when my partner pumps it in. when he pulls it back pain goes. (doesn't need to take it our fully).

it happens at all positions.

any help? :( :(

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stop taking big dicks. Problem solved.

3. monel

Gold Member

...and so ends another episode of "Muppet Hospital". Tune in next week when youll hear Nurse Piggy say: "6 inches is more than enough. Hiyaaaa!"

4. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

OK, so now for some helpful advice:rolleyes:

I have written in another thread about this, but the search function is a crap shoot with this place.

Here is what may be happening:

Anatomy 101: We are all familiar with the external and internal sphincter of the ass, and how we have awesome control for the most part over the one while the other is more of the involuntary nature, blah blah blah.Well, ya know how ya had to learn to take some teensy bit of voluntary control over that involuntary internal sphincter? How ya needed to be teased and relaxed before someone got in there? Well if you go about 4-6 or so inches in you aregoing to encounter the PR muscle.

We all have heard about the PC muscle (pubococcygeus muscle), that on that you work with kegal exercises to get bladder control, stronger erections gain some control to make anal better, that one. Ok We are not talking bout that one, we are going to discuss the PR muscle (Puborectalis muscle) which everyone is so fod of calling the second sphincter. Everyone is wrong. It's not a true sphincter but a sling of muscle in the lower abdomen that separates the sigmoid colon form the rectum. Good thing, that, otherwise we'd be running to the crapper a whole hell of a lot more!

Thing is, this muscle is even more resistant to being opened up for no other reason than a long cock fucking us. Dammit! Can't it just deal with it and let the joystick pass? Well it can, but you have ta coax it. Remember how you got the internal sphincter of your ass o relax and be teased open? Same thing. If you don't,, well, yeah its gonna hurt. Th PR muscle will want to snap back shut, and stay that way, all clenched like. So when he pushes past, you gt an OWCH!, then he withdraws and the pain subsides and it says "Fuck that shit! I am clamping down harder! That fucker ain't getting by twice!" Only of course he does, and th pain returns.

Good News:

This will keep happening. Your body isn't relaxed in there, it hurts, it expects pain, and does the one thing guaranteed to cause more: Clamp down harder.

Buuuuuuuuttttttttt....if you go about it slowly, with you setting the pace, and he listening, you can slowly beginning to tease it ope. Try different positions (knees up to chest on your side will relax your leg muscles from supporting you as well as having your knees up will encourage the PR muscle to loosen up and enjoy life).

Once he i passed it, have him hold it there. If it becomes uncomfy, back off, give you a small breather, then tease and nudge it slowly back open. Have him balls deep for as long as you can take it. Your body will start registering it as, if not pleasure just yet, than as not pain. It will open up a bit more, and stay in a more relaxed mode. Slow fucking in and out of the PR muscle will get the old boy rained so that when you are ready a hard gut pounding balls bouncing off your ass fuck romp will be a thing of joy. And not one of ouchie pain-ness.

:biggrin:

5. macho8

macho8 Member

lol....

one more thing to add, he might just be able to hit 2nd hole but to actually penetrate it you might need something/someone bigger. Thats my experience anyway. If ever you succeed to do it, forget about your prostate you will only want your 2nd hole fucked.

Downside is you join a long line of size queens/kings... and there is no going back after that!!

:)

6. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

This can be the case. i have had lovers who have done this as well. Still, a gentle nudging and opening helped tons. I used a long slender dildo at that time to open up the PR muscle, and get it relaxed somewhat. The dude was then able to hit against it without any pain. He said he could feel the tip of his cock being nursed on. It was the best way he could explain it. Drov him wild:smile:

:rolleyes:

Says you. I still like my prostate massaged, and have gone back to shorter cocks just fine, lol! It's like the people who told me once I had a thick one I would never crave any thinnner, which for me, was utter bullshit. I still like cocks of all sizes.

But, everyone is different so you my be one who will crave the length that opens you up deep, and anything shorter will be frustrating. You may only tolerate it (no more pain, but just a weird sensation), you may STILL hate the feeling even if it is no longer painful, or it might still be uncomfortable.

It's just like guys who cum when you barely touch their prostate, guys who like it but won't come form it alone, guys who find it feels OK but not spectacular, and guys who HATE the sensation.

In fact you might find you prefer shorter fat ones. You may turn into a girth hound. Who knows?

Or you could be an average to smaller size only guy when getting fucked. Not like there is any shortage on them:wink:

Experiment and find out what is ultimately right for you:smile:

7. HunggGreek

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How far in is 2nd hole?

8. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

*sigh*
    Good god man it was he fourth post! I can understand if this was a 11 page long thread, but post 4! Yours was post 7! And you still missed that. :rolleyes: FFS is it too much to ask that people read more than two short paragraphs?

9. HunggGreek

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I didn't make the link between PR muscle and 2nd hole...sorry mate geez. Nice to know i'm gonna be creating size queens :p

10. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Err . . . you know what Nico said about reading? . . .

11. HunggGreek

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I apologised for being unobservant..can we move on :rolleyes:

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Sure :biggrin1:.

13. crescendo69

Gold Member

Doesn't pushing like in a bowel movement help the various holes to relax? Thanks for all the good advice, guys.

14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I've heard that before, but active pushing doesn't work for me.

'Thinking open' and then keeping my internal muscles dead still works for me.

15. str8eight8

str8eight8 New Member

be a man an note a mouse dude.... no pain, no gain!!

16. crescendo69

Gold Member

Note to self.. avoid sex with certain people.:eek:

17. macho8

macho8 Member

suggest you get the top to try different angles too...

18. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

No worries bro. I just get a tad touchy when I write a very informative post and then it seems like no one reads it.
    I was about to do the same thing but then I read this:
    and this:
    nd decided to move on. And he may not have made the conection between"second sphincter" (gads) and second "hole" (far more acceptable to me, lol) and the PR muscle.

It's all good, though HungGreek, i wouldn't put too much stock in the "creating size queens" theory, as i have said (i am too lazy to quote myself again) that I hve had rather lengthy guys and have had no problems still being satisfied my sorter dudes, any more than being with a girthy individual ruined me for thinner folk.

Course some people will be satisfied wih nothing less than long or fat or both or go the opposite and say that long or fat or both are not for them.

People re all different. Thank bejezzus!
    I am somewhere between. I do a gentle push and then relax and visualize opening and relaxing. The knees up towards your chest encourages a natural relaxation, so squatting over, doggy with or face down doggy, and laying on your side with the legs pulled up, seriously help the initial entry.

I recommend the side position for a novice if they have a partner they can trust. It is opening and relaxing the PR muscle, while relaxing the legs and buttocks. The bottom can then relax more, and as long as they have a good top, who is listening to their needs, than I have found it to be the easiest position for first time PR entries.

Squatting, while giving the ultimate in control to the bottom, can also tense legs and buttocks, and worry the bottom that, should he (or she) slip, then all that cock is getting jammed u there. If you have had pain before, that fear is going to cause ALL your muscles to tense. Once you get the hang of it, though, I find it as easy as the others. Of course you can experiment with angle and lean forward to rest your weight on your arms and upper thighs if needed and angle back...

Doggy may not be the best when you are getting used to it as it allows deeper penetration. But this could be helpful for those whose artners just bump against the PR muscle and may need something to be fully through to open it up.

Food for thought.
    assuming you meant "not" I would till have to smack you upside your head. Pain is natures way of letting you to potential or actual damage. A little discomfort can be worked through in time, but pin is a sign to back off, relax a bit, re angle, re tease, and try again at the bottom's discretion.
    I second that emoticon!
    I totally agree! Ohh and work with angles that work WITH your partners ock if he is curved as well as your internal roadmap.

Again, try and have fun!:smile:

#18 B_Nicodemous, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
  19. D_Porker Waggoner

D_Porker Waggoner New Member

hahahah

20. JetID

JetID New Member

Albums:
    You may also get to where that little bit of pain gets you off ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted