Pain question...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Harry_Sphincter, Apr 27, 2011.

1. D_Harry_Sphincter

D_Harry_Sphincter Account Disabled

About a month ago I noticed some pain when my cock bent back towards my belly button when hard every so often. After about a week I decided to go to the doctor and she felt around my penis and balls and found a small lump on the epidydimis that turns out to be a cyst. Before that she gave me antibiotics incase the pain was from any kind of infection.

Pain went away for a bit, but the past couple days it's back with a vengeance. It's a sharp, tight type of pain that's coming from the sensitive spot where the head and shaft meet on the underside, but it's not on the surface, it's inside.

Anyone have this pain before or know what it is? It's driving me crazy. Nothing is leaking out or anything and it's not an STD. It's only when it first leans back towards or on the belly button that it hurts bad, then it fades after that first move. Any clue?

2. Crex

Crex Active Member

Albums:
    Given that I'm not entirely sure of what the pain is/what you mean, I would recommend that you ask about varicose veins, as my brother, cousin, roommate's boyfriend, and partner have recently experienced similar internal pains from having their cocks at certain angles. Apparently when men get varicose veins it's in our genitals, unlike women who get them on their legs etc. Does the pain come and go?

3. D_Harry_Sphincter

Yeah, it's 99% of the time only when hard and it bends to the belly button. Every now and then it's a slight annoying sensation when soft and it's just hanging.

4. Crex

Crex Active Member

Albums:
    Does it hurt only in that one spot, or is it on the underside of your cock, and somewhat in your balls?

5. D_Harry_Sphincter

Just that spot. It might just be from the cyst, maybe it's got a muscle moved wrong or something, but I duno, just wondering if anyone else could find something or knew somthing lol.

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

re-contact the doctor

7. D_Harry_Sphincter

Yeah I'm gonna give it a few more days, but if it keeps up that's what I'll end up doing. Being a college student I was hoping to avoid the extra cost though lol

Draft saved Draft deleted