Pain

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rope9839, Aug 29, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    This isn't necessarily a "big dick" question. For the last week or so my girlfriend has had an internal pain. It is a dull ache most of the time, a bit below here belly button. When we have sex, she is OK at penetration, but if I push deep it is a sharp pain when I bottom out. She usually likes this (if I am fairly gentle), but now it is enough to bring tears to her eyes. After sex the sharp pain will persist, maybe for an hour. She has a little trouble walking comfortably. While it is clear something is wrong, she is concerned that is serious - like a cyst or something.

She is going to try and get into the gynocologist this week. What we both wondered is what sort of conditions could cause symptoms like these. I know that the doctor will give us the best diagnosis, but I wondered if anyone had any experience with different urogenital problems and what kind of problems could cause symptoms like this.

Anyone here have any experience or any suggestions. I guess we'd like to hear that there were some possibilities that weren't so scary, like an infection or a bruise or something. This is serious and not one of those "I am so huge that I I am ripping her apart" posts. Your counsel would be appreciated.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It may have nothing to do with you at all.

An exam by her doctor is definitely called for. The pain is her body's way of calling her attention to a problem. The sooner it is listnened to and checked out the better.

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't assume it is me. Something is wrong. She really needs to see a doctor, but lack of health insurance is making her balk at this. Even if someone has a hint, it probably needs professional attention.

4. twodogs

twodogs New Member

It could be many things including uterine cysts, endometrosis, inflamation of the uterine lining or infection to name a few. Anything suggested is merely speculation. She needs to see her gyn quickly. Perhaps if she explains her lack of insurance they can make payment arrangements suited to her budget. Good luck to you both!

Twodogs.

Draft saved Draft deleted