Painful doggy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Doogle, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Doogle

Doogle New Member

Hi Everyone,
    Here’s a quick question that maybe the boys and girls here can help my girlfriend and I with. Basically both of us really love doggy style, but my lovely lady says that it feels like I’m tearing her apart with any of the rear entry positions. At 8.25x6.25 I guess I’m larger than average, but neither of us have had this issue before with other partners and we certainly don’t have any problems with the front entry positions. We’ve tried changing the angles and using plenty on lub, but we can’t seem to make rear entry pain free for her.

Anyway, has anyone else had this problem, and if so is there anything that we can do to ease the situation? (by the way, this is all vaginal sex, not anal)

Cheers
    Doogle

2. Gisella

Gold Member

Well in doggy the only problem i had is if the penis is hitting the cervix...still he controls the depth by putting his hand on the penis to not enter all...bcause if left to me i can hurt myself...bcause i like it full inside and have a tendency to thrust myself and the rytmic i like...kind of fast and furious...:rolleyes: yeh i know..i pay the consequences later..i know....:biggrin1:

Well..try doggy after bang in other positions first get her really excited...but her disconfort seems by strech in girth not lenght of your penis..she needs to really wants to receive u and work good on it too...

But anyways..i havent got one larger than 6" in girth yet...:tongue: hmmmm....nice to try!!! For sure!!!!:cool:

Keep practicing it will be great for sure...:smile:

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Doogle Howser!

4. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

When she is on her knees, with her ass up so her pussy is well-exposed, lube her and then work your middle finger onto her clit, stimulate that for a while, and then gradually move the finger down and into her pussy, all the way. Finger-fuck her for a few minutes to get her juiced up and relaxed. Then switch to sliding your cock slowly into her. It takes a little time but is well worth it.

My wife is small, in stature and also her pussy. But doing the above I've never had a problem sliding my 8"+ all the way in.

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I've had the same issue. It sucks.

Maybe go slow, or you have to do it at a certain angle...I only ever was able to do it once for a very short time...then it became uncomfortable for her. I notice its also quite type (I mean tight...bad typo, im hungover) and rough/hard going in that way...ie hardly any wetness as opposed to missionary, when I can get soaked.

Maybe try lube??

That's all I can think of...I've not had much luck but also haven't tried much because its been painful for my lovers...

6. Wilde316

Wilde316 Member

hate to say it but you might have to hold your dick at the base to prevent too deep of penetration, its what I do keeps them happy and healthy

7. D_Beau Chutzpud

D_Beau Chutzpud New Member

I've had the same problem, sounds like maybe you're going too deep for her in that position. What worked great for me is standing up while inside her (legs bent, bent over at the waist). It angled my penis more towards the floor instead of towards her head. If her head is on the floor ("face down, ass up, that's the way we like to f@!" :biggrin1: ) you can have her raise her upper body. Good luck!

8. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    My last extremely large loer and I would start out in another position first before moving to doggystyle. It's admittably my favorite position now, but unfortunately can't be accomplished with a short dick man. You both stand up and you lean your lady against a wall (not much of a lean at all) or a door frame and enter her from behind. Ladies: You'd be seriously surprised how fast you can get off from a g-spot orgasm in this position.

If you're using a door frame, your lady can slowly begin to bend over until she's worked up enough to move to all fours on the bed.

9. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Oh yeah, the one time I got it working was with her bent over my desk, practically laying on top of it and receiving my manhood hehe.

I think she was knelt on a chair too (she was small)...

10. Doogle

Doogle New Member

Thanks Everyone,
    You've all given me a few ideas that my lovely lady and I can play around with.

Cheers
    Doogle

11. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

Ah, standing from behind is indeed a great position! I've found its more about the shape of the penis than its actual size, although for me it would need to be at least 6 inches or so to get deep enough to hit my spot. As for doggy hurting, I think Heather's advice to start in another position first to get warmed up before moving to doggy is spot on.

Draft saved Draft deleted