Painful Ejaculation

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wondering if this has happened to anyone? It happened to me a few nights ago, and after a little while of googling symptoms, I figure that the culprit may be prostatitis*?

I'm probably going to go to the doc just to make sure it isn't anything, but has anyone ever had this, or something similar? what can I expect the doc to ask or do? one of my searches lead me to a thing called a cystoscopy* It looks damn bad, and I hope i won't need anything like that.

Thanks

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
For sure see a doctor and if u are not totally satified ask him to send you to a urologist. A proctoscope is not nearly as bad as you might think. Actually for a few reasons I found it exciting. Bry
BTW are u ejaculating frequently ?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does anyone have any input?

1) Good on you for seeing a doctor.

2) Google is not a good diagnostic tool

You're probably fine and probably won't need any invasive exams. I'm no doctor, so don't take that for granted, but there are a lot of muscle contractions that go on inside you while you're orgasming. Some internal slip-up might cause pain during orgasm, too. Meanwhile, prostatits' symptoms include a lot of stuff that you didn't mention - like painful urination, flu-like symptoms, and frequent or difficult urination.

Let us know what the doctor says!

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I occasionally get a painful orgasm, but only when I have not orgasmed in a good while beforehand, and usually when I'm taking my time building up to it. I can actually feel an ache whilst sexing before reaching orgasm that gets worse the longer I hold off my release - the pain then intensifies after orgasm and gets better slowly thereafter. The ache feels concentrated on an area inside my groin just behind the root of my cock.

It's hardly ever a problem with me though since I usually don't wait the weeks between orgasms it takes for this to become a problem. I've just always associated it with having too long between releases, kind've like 'blue balls' but different, instead of thinking of it as some sort of medical problem.

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It hasn't happened again, so I think I'll hold off going to the doc for the time being. Thanks guys.