painful first anal

twogents

Experimental Member
Media
There is a French film where some army recruits go for their hair cut and the army barber has a huge dick and fucks two recruits. The blond has a major problem taking it and crys and has to be concoled by the other more experienced guy who still has abit of trouble tking it himself. Can't remember film name used to have it on VHS

Reactions: elroio

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've shot my load often on Jean-Daniel Cadinot's 'Service Actif' which came out in 1990 followed by 'Service Actif 2'. I happened to be in Paris for a couple of days in 1991, saw the film in a bathhouse, couldn't believe how sexual it was.

There is a French film where some army recruits go for their hair cut and the army barber has a huge dick and fucks two recruits. The blond has a major problem taking it and crys and has to be concoled by the other more experienced guy who still has abit of trouble tking it himself. Can't remember film name used to have it on VHS

shotinstar

Sexy Member
Media
I've shot my load often on Jean-Daniel Cadinot's 'Service Actif' which came out in 1990 followed by 'Service Actif 2'. I happened to be in Paris for a couple of days in 1991, saw the film in a bathhouse, couldn't believe how sexual it was.

Found both of these on GT but no one is seeding them. :frown1: