Painful secrets

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Bryan_Lyte2, May 8, 2006.

1. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

O.k. I'm all in support of trying to hide a big one but after the night before I'm having second doubts.

You have heard me say (probably) that I Might try being on bottom for a guy if he were the right one. This guy looked great, not out of this world great but great by my standards. Nice face, tall, smooth, mucled but still soft. After getting heated he wanted to know what I wanted, I just wanted to hang out, maybe watch some movies. We get to the couch and he snatches me down into his crotch and starts dry humping me and talking about how great my behind is to him and such...

(fast forward)

...so than I get in the shower and he takes down his underwear and this guy is about and inch smaller than me in lenght but thicker by about half an inch to an inch...

In his profile he said he was average and thick, not long and very thick, and even worse is he kept it well hidden. I've learned my lesson about trying to bottom when I'm a natural top, but I'll bet he learned a thing about patience and greed (dude was huddle in the corner holding his ass and crying).

What I'm getting at is it's not fun to be at the recieving end of one of those kinds of secrets, do you not agree?:cool:

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

It depends what you're looking for. For your first anal, I defintely wouldn't recommend something that large. The only way I would is if you really loved the guy and you prepared yourself in advance with a series of dildos graduating in size. If he's just a random guy you met and want to fuck, forget it.

Some guys would love that kind of secret and their ankles would get helium like a barstool at closing time.

3. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I've had people, only guys, tell me things like, "I want to start out right." I've always told them something along the lines of, "You don't know what you're saying because you really don't want to take me first."

I have also always avoided sexual activity with people that are much under 21, assuming that 21 and up will already have had sex with someone else. Even though there have been incidences when my suspicions were confirmed afterward sex. Sex with a (near) virgin is uncomfortable for both of us, even though I've always engaged in foreplay and taken my time.

4. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with Sorcerer on this one. Not a good thing to start with a double-digit guy. My first experience was with a guy who was about 9 inches, it wasn't a good time, for either one of us. I was naturally very apprehensive and he didn't even get the head completely in. Love to get a shot at him today, though.:tongue:

5. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What if your first guy isn't a hook-up, but a buddy you known for long time and things developed into love. Yet it would be first anal for both and unfort. both are 6'3 and Packn.

6. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

So some of you get my point.

Um...
    Neither of us are double digits down there, but thanks for the compliment.:wink:

7. Sardonic

Sardonic New Member

I think that it's perfectly OK to keep your size to yourself, but not lie about it, as would be the case on an online site where penis size is provided - either tell the truth or say nothing at all. My current boyfriend, whom I met online, is extremely large and I didn't find this out until we had sex for the first time. He had kept the penis size part of his profile blank, so I had thought it was either because he was small, didn't want to discuss his size publicly, or on the off chance was large and didn't want to be tagged as such. I had thought it was because he was small, which didn't bother me as I'm not a size queen, but turned out to be the opposite. As he is only a bit larger than average when soft, and only gets semi-hard, even when we'd been cuddling I couldn't feel anything phenomenal through his pants. And as we didn't have sex for the first month of dating, it was a real surprise when I saw it in its full size for the first time.

He kept his size quiet because he was looking for a relationship, and didn't want a bunch of size-queens hassling him. He'd had plenty of experiences in the past of guys who were more interested in his dick than him which lead to him being hurt. And that's what happened, I started to fall for the guy before I even found out about his dick. I can't deny that his size causes us various issues in bed, but sex is only part of our relationship, we manage it by talking, negotiating and compromising, which works.

If you're looking to bottom for the first time, a big dick would probably not be the way to go. But even smaller dicks can be painful depending on shape, how hard they get and how they're used. Luckily for me, the first guy who fucked me had a conical cock, with a small head that gradually tapered to a thick base. Penetration was painless and easy, and I got gradually stretched so that by the time I got to the base I didn't even notice he was all the way in. Probably buying a small dildo would be a way of breaking yourself in too.

8. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

I have no intentions of being that versatile guy you read about in personal adds, but since youve mentioned your first as easy and feeling nothing let me just say it didn't hurt until the last two inches, in which felt like a second dickentering in, He was all the way in but i kept saying " are you all the way in? because I can only feel about two inches of it' Bad choice of words, because He took that as an insult rather than a statement of awareness. Still it was funny to hear him to say "it can't be that bad, let me try" :rolleyes:. I'm sure you've figured out the rest.:cool:

9. Sardonic

Sardonic New Member

My language was a bit clumsy, but I know what you're saying. With that first guy, I felt him sliding in, but as I felt no pain or discomfort, I didn't realised he'd gotten to the thick base, I was expecting to feel uncomfortably stretched but instead it was intensely pleasurable. But yeah, you only feel the first couple of inches beyond your anus and when it presses your prostate. The only time you feel anything deeper is when you get pain, and that can be really bad...

10. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

heh, I had to punch him in the chest to get him to realize those weren't screams of pleasure. It just goes to show some guys have a penis with no brains.:cool:

11. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I forgot to mention: my first boyfriend was 5 inches and very slim. Easy entry for my inexperienced, semi-virgin hole.

12. Sardonic

Sardonic New Member

Ouch! That's bad, as a big guy he should be acutely aware of how to be gentle and observant. Some guys are just self-absorbed (and some get off on inflicting pain).

13. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

I feel sorry for his girlfriend, I'll bet she never though of hitting him durring sex (although I think he liked that).:cool:

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

The first guy who topped me was about 5.5 inches with average girth. It still hurt the first few times as I learned to relax. Bottoming (for me) is a very intimate experience. As I have said before, I will bottom for the man that deserves it.
    I could not imagine bottoming for some random trick. That is not meant as a judgment--just trying to reinforce that bottoming for me is a very personal act.
    If a guy is huge, as Sorceror said, you will have to practice opening yourself up with toys.

15. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I just have a question - is it quite difficult to enter a (semi) virgin guy? I mean harder than for a woman.

The vagina seems more naturally elastic and some can get sooo wet :p

I'm just wondering because I've never had much of a problem with women whereas it seems guys fucking can take a lot of warming up etc.

16. rsny845

rsny845 Member

The first time I bottomed was with a pretty big guy - 9x6. I was very much into him - even before he was into me. He was an experienced top, knew how to use his cock and was kind and careful. I managed all but an inch that first time - came like I've never cum before - he was stroking me as he fucked - damn.

I think its very much about the top's approach and how comfortable you are with him, able to relax and find the pleasure.:wink:

17. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: Hey lyte you put a hurtin on it !

Draft saved Draft deleted