Painful sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Drifterwood, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Lee M was wondering where the STR8 guys are.

Well I am looking for some serious comments - you can be silly if you want. Just make sure you realise it. :smile:

How do you react and what do you do if you are with a guy and his size is just over your pleasurably painful limit?

2. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That rather depends what sex you are.

3. Drifterwood

Gold Member

No, go on, I would be interested in your perspective.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I honestly don't know as that has yet to happen to me.:confused: Perhaps if you stopped in, on your next tour of the states. We could get together and figure this out.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ive only had one guy i had trouble taking. He wasn't huge but i hadn't been with anyone for a while. The first few times it really did hurt, and him being a virgin and so eager i didnt want to put a dent in his fun by saying anything. After a while i think he realized and would take it easier on me until i loosened up

6. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Take it easy on both sides, have fun in other ways in bed and let time work for you. Current partner is prime example as his girth is the most I've ever encountered and was downright painful the first few tries. Relaxation, keeping on trying and letting penetration come when it comes did the trick for us.

7. Opalite

Gold Member

Well, I for one think pain can be a very interesting ingredient too sex. Wether it beeing bdsm, very rough (anal) sex, playpiercing, nippleplay, just about anything WHEN done by someone with the respect and care these situations require.

8. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

One woman I was with for a long time.. We didn't have sex for a while and she tightened up for some reason. For a few days I had to take it easy on her until she loosened up. I guess it's just because I'm pretty thick.

The idea is you would have to just go slow for a while and have sex often until her body gets used to his.

9. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This hasn't happened to me yet, written out the few times after LETZ (loop excision of the cervix).

10. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm just long enough that I was able to feel with the head, the wires of my wife's IUD...

There were some women I did not fit into....small sizes for the small...

11. got_lost

Gold Member

I'm with njqt.... I haven't found out yet :rolleyes:

but I'm a damned site more local than her!!! :wink: :lmao:

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I encountered this the other night, the guy was huge in girth and very inexperienced, so I just let him do what he wanted, but I've been in pain ever since.

13. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

HA! This happened to me, too! When I was young and just seeing how many people I could fuck, I wondered why the HELL they always put those things in where your cockhead bumped into them!

14. got_lost

Gold Member

where else are they going to put them? :rolleyes:

15. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Muscle relaxants and aspirin.
    -Have at me.

If I am with a woman and I am the one that's too large for her, Its not because I am so enormous, but because she is not relaxed or has not been with a guy for a while.
    In such a case I take it very slow and rely on some positions that I have found to be easier on the woman.
    I might go down on her some more- orgasms can increase the the interior room... and to ensure she is well lubricated.

But, generally, I find that if I start out slow and gentle and allow her to gain trust that I will not just stab at it... she will relax and start to enjoy the full sensation...

The temp picks up and all I have to do is be sensitive to depth and her repsonse.

16. OKFarmer

OKFarmer Member

Sometimes it doesn't get better even after 6 years of marriage. So you buy her a butt-plug (for vaginal use) and one of those inflatable vibrators, and just keep trying. A bit better since those but its still tough going.

17. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Wow.

That's rough! How does she deal?

18. Drifterwood

Gold Member

The standard advice is to take your time etc etc, but in my case the sex comes before the relationship develops not the other way round. And therefore, bad sex, ie the bits don't really work together, is a deal breaker, like a size queen would be with a smaller guy. Sex that hurts beyond what soemone really wants, kills it dead in the water for me. Sure, there is other fun to be had, but eventually you need a three course meal.

If I have a good relationship with someone but the sex is no good, you can still be good friends, you're just unlikely to develop into great lovers. I suppose it is a question of whether you think that you can be faithful, committed and love someone with whom you are not sexually compatible. I did try once, but it didn't work for either of us.

19. OKFarmer

OKFarmer Member

She keeps hanging in there. We take time between sessions for the soreness to fade.

20. Drifterwood

Gold Member

My experience was a long time ago now and we weren't married or anything, but the pressure was always there that we were the perfect couple; but of course we weren't.

A woman I greatlty respect here once said that she is in control of even whom she falls in love with. At first that may seem unromantic, but I imagine that it is born of experience. We say look before you leap. Enduring dissatisfaction is as tough for both.

Draft saved Draft deleted