Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey! I'm wondering something here.

This question could be for either girls or guys ... what would you think if someone came up to you and said, "Hi, I'm (name) ... it makes me nervous to walk up to someone as attractive as you, but I just didn't want to miss this chance."

Eew.

I would say: read or re-read what MickeyLee wrote:
basically: all opening lines sound like opening lines. all pick up lines sound like pick up lines. she's on to you and the game.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I reckon your best bet would be to be genuine about it. Don't say things you don't mean and don't say every (negative) thing you mean. Try to keep in mind that it probably is as difficult for her as it is for you and, with that, you already have something in common.

Start with a more neutral subject but nothing as mundane as the weather. Pay attention when she's talking and keep eye contact. Don't stare though cause that's creepy. And, no matter how nice and perky her boobs are, do not drool over them. It's okay to subtly admire them but staring is, again, creepy and disrespectful. If you play nice and genuine chances are there'll be plenty of chances for you to take a good look at them later in the friendship/relationship.

Keep it real... good luck! ;)

Last edited: