Paint My Face Suprised

Discussion in 'Politics' started by houtx48, Nov 8, 2010.

1. houtx48

Gold Member

DADT Repeal May Be Stripped From Defense Authorization Bill - Google Search ...... While the sun will still come up tomorrow and the wind will continue to blow, I for one an so sick and fucking tired of people playing politics with other peoples rights. I am well past the age for the military duty, it has now become a bone of contention for me, do what is right for all people. The Republicans. won a majority in a house of congress they were not anointed by God or anyone else to lead the people to the promised land. Are Democrats wimps? Stand up to the Republican bullies. Rant over.

2. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Yes they are. Many people that form the current batch of Democrats have been too scared to actually stand for something in fear that it would make them look too extreme. With Feingold & Grayson losing their seats this last election season, it compounds the fear.

But they should do it nevertheless.

3. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best thing then is act now in the lame duck session, send at least 1 more bill through before the chance is ended.

4. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

But in reality, the Lame Duck title should only be applied to the Senate. That's where all the drama happened over the last two years. They should seriously consider reforming filibuster rules. That way, no minority party can abuse it in the future. Because truth be told, if Republicans are ever in power of the Senate you can bet many of the opposition will play party politics and do exactly the same thing. I may side with the Democrats a lot around here, but even I know that's fucked up.

5. midlifebear

Gold Member

Sadly the Hoss speaks the truth, for we all know how much Republican'ts hate gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and the transgendered.

Draft saved Draft deleted