Painted toes

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my opinion -- and it's only my opinion, mind you -- a woman's toes are an advertisement of how well she takes care of her genital health.

Hmmmm.... I'd like to confirm/de-frock that idea, so I'm starting its own thread.

KUTEFEET

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excellent thread & great (&HONEST) replies. Obviously my husband & I are into foot~fetish and my feet are always looking pretty. I normally go for a pedicure once per month and then change the color myself weekly/bi-weekly depending upon available time, schedule, what we have planned.... For me bright, wild colors are fun. I enjoy the compliments I get on my feet, toes & colors and do enjoy showing them off. I am a believer that if you are going to expose your toes, they should be pedicured.

designer90210

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I beg to differ, I thinks women feet are beautiful and I think you'd be surprised how many other men think the same so.

I'm also sure your feet are delectable.

Truth be told, I rarely will go out the house without my toenails painted. It's a thing. Regardless if I'm wearing sandals/peeptoes or just sneakers. To me personally, It would be like going out without brushing my hair or teeth, or going out in dirty clothes. I think feet arent very pretty to begin with, so they need a little extra love. It just makes me feel more like a lady.

As for colours, just about any colour, sparkles, design or finish I feel like. sometimes I'll match it with my clothes, sometimes I'll go for whatever. Lots of reds and french tips, but also blues/greens/pinks/yellows.. pretty much anything.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please post a picture of your painted toes after you have used the 'waitress' polish. Thanks.