Pale or Tan?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you prefer your partner to be pale or tan? I'm assuming that the latter would actively be tanning themselves or just naturally tan...

...or do you really not have a preference? Just curious what people think...

In my opinion...I'm not a big fan of super tan people who actively tan themselves to be darker or use fake tanners...however if you're naturally that skin tone, it doesn't bother me in the least.

P.S. I'm probably as pale as they get...and I don't tan, I just burn so I stay out of the sun. I guess I'm part-vampire. :wink:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, its on a case by case basis. Pale can be both beautiful and not. Tans are the same. Its an overal package type of thing. But to say either is beautiful or ugly is not putting things in a proper contex.

Its like saying, who is hotter. (to use Disney examples)
Snow White or Jasmine
Sleeping Beauty or Pocahontis
Belle or Esmeralda

Last edited:

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am an irish reheaded guy, so I am naturally very pale, but i like it.

I don't really care what my partner is like, as long as they are not super faked tanned like some girls go, because that just looks weird

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hate tans and tanning with a mad passion, mostly because I understand the biological processes and what your body is trying to tell you when it tans. I am all vampire, and I love my brethren. That being said, there are ugly pales who may be better with a tan.

Snow White or Jasmine
Sleeping Beauty or Pocahontas (spelling corrected. hail grammar nazi)
Belle or Esmeralda

:confused:
European | Indonesian
European | Native North American

how can you compare them? :biggrin1:

But yeah, I guess it really is case-by-case. but I would take a vamp over an orange face ANYDAY, NO MATTER WHAT.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spend a fair amount of time outdoors, and I have a reddish-tan color for a white boy. I'm the darkest one in my family, but not at all dark compared to most people here in San Diego. Darker in the summer, lighter in the winter, yet the red hue is always there. My friend is Southern Italian with olive skin. She gets really tan without trying. I wouldn't go to a tanning booth. Not my thing, but it's great for everyone else.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm one of those lucky blondes who takes a tan, but I don't like to overdo it, so in winter, I get pale and in summer, I usually have a light tan.I don't find pale blue skin attractive at all, but nor do I like it when someone's obviously overdone the tanning, be it fake or real. However, I do like naturally dark skin.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tan without trying and I live in suncream, cause the Aussie sun is brutel. but even with the suncream I tan.
Same thing happens to me. Went to the beach yesterday and had a blast in the ocean. Even with the sunscreen, I'm still red.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it depends on the person. Some people look good with pale skin, others look better tanned.

I have a thing for guys with dark hair and pale skin. It's irresistible to me.

On the other hand, I also love men and women that have an ethnic look. Natural, dark skin is very sexy to me.

I can't stand the orange look though.

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
I tend to like golden scandinavian style skin paired with blonde hair, or hispanic style skin with very dark brown or black hair. Or pale (ish) red heads. Basically as long as you have skin i'm probably ok with it.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me it depends on the person and their hair color and such. Some people are naturally dark or tan as you say. Then again there are some people who look odd with a tan. So i guess it depends on the person. I am naturally tan as I am from Native American descent, so I am dark and I tend to get really darker in the summer because I go out in the sun and enjoy summer activities. So I definitely think I would look funny with a really pale guy. Some people look ill because they are so pale. They could use a little color.

silentview

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love a pale girl, they've got to pull it off though. Tan well its fine just as long as its not over tanned. If she looks crispy its never a good look.
Pale chicks can have a very sexy glow, its really hot.