Pale or Tan?

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
For me, its on a case by case basis. Pale can be both beautiful and not. Tans are the same. Its an overal package type of thing. But to say either is beautiful or ugly is not putting things in a proper contex.

Its like saying, who is hotter. (to use Disney examples)
Snow White or Jasmine
Sleeping Beauty or Pocahontis
Belle or Esmeralda

jasmine pocahontis esmeralda, it aint a colour thing.:redface: i really liek betty boop!!!

is it wrong that cartoon chicks turn me on

kewk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems there are people out there who prefer to paint themselves orange than be pale. I really don't get it. I find pale skin incredibly sexy. Pale ladies, please stop spraypainting yourselves! And don't tarnish your beautiful skin with tattoos either. Just be natural.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer dark, tanned, pinky, red..all healthy, hydrated, moisturized..with a glow.

enderwiggen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally prefer light colored skin. Not sickly, but porcelain. Combine that with dark hair and blue eyes, and I'm one love sick puppy. Normally I'm not picky, and as long as she is healthy I am okay with whatever. My current girlfriend though... ivory skin, crystal blue eyes and walnut hair. So beautiful, and MAN am I lucky!

D_Wastdayle Shotwadde

Experimental Member
Media
I personally prefer light colored skin. Not sickly, but porcelain. Combine that with dark hair and blue eyes, and I'm one love sick puppy. Normally I'm not picky, and as long as she is healthy I am okay with whatever. My current girlfriend though... ivory skin, crystal blue eyes and walnut hair. So beautiful, and MAN am I lucky!

You got the same taste as me. Porcelain skin is beautiful.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, if the question posed is what are we attracted to - I'd say pale please. Sandy haired, blue eyed, light skinned Celtic types will always grab my eye first.

Health issues aside...I just don't get tanning. It amazes me how far the "body image" brainwash that Madison Ave. doles out has gone. We have black people like Michael Jackson who bleached & pancake make-up'd himself until he looked like a Madame Tussaud's wax figure...and we have white people baking themselves under the sun and ultraviolet lights to the point of melanoma.
If only we could just like ourselves as is...

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Wrong. Wrong wrong. Massive societal pressure on black people and asian people, especially women, to have lighter skin. And most black people will tell you that the lighter a black person's skin, the more preferential the treatment, not just by society, but by black people themselves.

tanning is not about being black. It became popular as evidence of the hard work ethic of America, and ironically, has become the hallmark of the rich. In fact, you can almost determine class by how tanned someone is, the darker their tan, the more money they have.

So Paco out mowinjg the lawn really is a bilionare and is just trying to keep in touch with his past?

D_Tewre Tittyboom

Just Browsing
Media
I don't mind a decent tan on a guy. But not too dark, like they're going to have skin cancer in a few years from tanning too much. I don't mind pale either. But not too pale, because then they'd be competing with my glow in the dark flesh!

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
I have a decent tan - sometime we go to the tanning bed and sometimes we lie out in the sun. I have a TH with an upstair bedroom deck where I will usually lie out nude, she will usually wears a bikini. (She is afraid the dude who lives next to me can see. He knows I lie out nude and I could care less!)

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Talk to the girls and guys that come on to me with a tan in the lifeguard chair.In the locker showers when speedo comes off my tiny white tanline draws attention.

Naked moon light swims, showing white speedo tan lines, HOT!.... During the day, sometimes leaving the speedo's tie strings untied, an hanging out, mmm sexy....