Paleness and Sex Appeal (ladies?)

Ital79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok,

So I have thick black hair and a dark appearance (features) yet I have very white complexion. I don't tan easily, and regardless I don't think it's healthy to do so (skin cancer or leather skin is NOT worth it).

I've been told by women that they find the contrast very appealing, but I know that these same women find tan skin much more attractive.

What's the story? Does this matter much to women, or is it on a case-by-case basis?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a case by case basis... a lot of girls actually *like* a guy with dark hair and light skin... but a lot of guys like a tanned beach guy.

In the end though, many girls actually care less what colour your skin is and more how you take care of it... Use a good moisturizer and wash your face regularly and you'll find that it wins more hearts than a dried out tanner :)

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a tan makes a guy or girl hotter, no matter what. I think it works really well for guys with dark features (like you have) and girls with light features (blonde hair green eyes). It's kind of like a modifier of their hotness, lol. I tan very easily, and I'm always out in the sun (swim/dive team, soccer, lacrosse) so, I just associate paleness with lazy for some reason. I figured you'd be ok with a male's perspective because you are 10% gay.

MOOSE