Paleness and Sex Appeal (ladies?)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Ital79, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Ital79

Ital79 Member

Ok,

So I have thick black hair and a dark appearance (features) yet I have very white complexion. I don't tan easily, and regardless I don't think it's healthy to do so (skin cancer or leather skin is NOT worth it).

I've been told by women that they find the contrast very appealing, but I know that these same women find tan skin much more attractive.

What's the story? Does this matter much to women, or is it on a case-by-case basis?

2. Blocko

Blocko Member

It's a case by case basis... a lot of girls actually *like* a guy with dark hair and light skin... but a lot of guys like a tanned beach guy.

In the end though, many girls actually care less what colour your skin is and more how you take care of it... Use a good moisturizer and wash your face regularly and you'll find that it wins more hearts than a dried out tanner :)

3. DaMoose

DaMoose Active Member

Albums:
    I think a tan makes a guy or girl hotter, no matter what. I think it works really well for guys with dark features (like you have) and girls with light features (blonde hair green eyes). It's kind of like a modifier of their hotness, lol. I tan very easily, and I'm always out in the sun (swim/dive team, soccer, lacrosse) so, I just associate paleness with lazy for some reason. I figured you'd be ok with a male's perspective because you are 10% gay.

MOOSE

4. Ital79

Ital79 Member

haha thanks. yeah any opinions are welcome.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice