Palin 4th mistake on VP Role

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

How many mistakes has Biden made? alot more than four, and if Palin had said some of the stupid things he did, she would have never heard then end of it, but since its Biden and part of of the "Obama Media" its ok, and no one says anything about him. I wonder what would happen if she had said...." its a about a three (3) letter word, JOBS " or if she had said " Obama is gonna be tested by our enemies" or "stand up Chuck" to a guy in a wheelchair..

Obama and Biden are not being held to the same standards as McCain and Palin, they are giving a free pass on everything from being friends with terrorist's and racist preachers, to telling handicapped men to stand up, why dont we hear about all that from the "Obama Media"

30 seconds of Keith Olbermann should clear up any doubts on this issue. Take satisfaction in knowing that when Barry slips up and the media turns against him, he and Obiden will get a small taste of what McCain/Palin have had to endure. The 'Media Crucifixion' is the requisite definition of this election coverage.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

How many mistakes has Biden made? alot more than four,

I think the difference is that Biden thinks aloud, whereas Palin recites things she has memorized. You can seize on this or that sentence from anyone who thinks, and make them look like fools if you want to. The problem with Palin is that people are waiting for her not to look like a fool, and it's just not happening. She's getting plenty of criticism from inside of the republican party. People say there is obvious tension between her and McCain. Looks to people who even like the republican party that the campaign is falling apart. You can't blame all of that on the media, or the opposition. The team is not holding together at the center.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at a rally in Ohio tonight. It was in a hangar. We estimated that it was about the size of two football fields side by side. The hangar doors were open. It was so packed that I was occasionally being pushed in one direction or the other, and the crowd spilled outside the hangar. I would be making a total guess as to the number of people there but it had to be quite a few thousand - and you needed to have a ticket to get in, i.e. no walk-ins. It was a good night tonight. Good speeches, Cindy talked some. They seem very optimistic and say that they feel the momentum going in their favor. I certainly would not be comfortable if I were an Obama supporter.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... People say there is obvious tension between her and McCain.

Huh? I just saw them together tonight and have watched their body language and the way they set each other up, talk about each other, hug each other etc. These two have chemistry. I think you are hallucinating on wishful thinking.

Looks to people who even like the republican party that the campaign is falling apart. You can't blame all of that on the media, or the opposition. The team is not holding together at the center.
Well the polls over the last week show a continuous trend in favor of McCain. Today he was tied with Obama if you take into consideration the margin of error. The momentum is clearly on McCain's side. I don't know why you are in denial...

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a rally in Ohio tonight. It was in a hangar. We estimated that it was about the size of two football fields side by side. The hangar doors were open. It was so packed that I was occasionally being pushed in one direction or the other, and the crowd spilled outside the hangar. I would be making a total guess as to the number of people there but it had to be quite a few thousand - and you needed to have a ticket to get in, i.e. no walk-ins. It was a good night tonight. Good speeches, Cindy talked some. They seem very optimistic and say that they feel the momentum going in their favor. I certainly would not be comfortable if I were an Obama supporter.

Nice Strate. I was there, too. Lunken? No shortage of repubs. I was at Palin in West Chester last week, it was packed as well.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Huh? I just saw them together tonight and have watched their body language and the way they set each other up, talk about each other, hug each other etc. These two have chemistry. I think you are hallucinating on wishful thinking.

Well the polls over the last week show a continuous trend in favor of McCain. Today he was tied with Obama if you take into consideration the margin of error. The momentum is clearly on McCain's side. I don't know why you are in denial...

It's not me who said they had chemistry problems. It's been said by a bunch of different news commentators.

That AP poll that shows them tied was taken among evangelical christians who made up 23% of the electorate last election. It is big news that Obama and McCain are virtually tied among even evangelical Christians.

My opinion doesn't matter. What matters is what is actually going on in this election. Nobody says it is going well for McCain, or that he has a chance of pulling it off, even if he wins Ohio and the die hard Bush states.

D

deleted15807

I think the difference is that Biden thinks aloud, whereas Palin recites things she has memorized. You can seize on this or that sentence from anyone who thinks, and make them look like fools if you want to. The problem with Palin is that people are waiting for her not to look like a fool, and it's just not happening. She's getting plenty of criticism from inside of the republican party. People say there is obvious tension between her and McCain. Looks to people who even like the republican party that the campaign is falling apart. You can't blame all of that on the media, or the opposition. The team is not holding together at the center.

Of course there's tension. He only meet her once before choosing her. He probably can't believe a U.S. governor is unable to give a news conference without it ending up on Saturday Night Live as a skit WITHOUT any changes. Every day she opens her mouth his numbers go down.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
And just whose fault is it that he "only met her once before picking her"??

As I said in another thrread the R's have a history of picking unknowns for VP's sooner of later that "strategy" is going to backfire.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Oh, I don't know. I certainly don't think anything's in the bag, but the question remains: On November 5th, will we be doing the lpsg Riverdance or the stratedude/starinvestor Waltz? :rolleyes:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
And just whose fault is it that he "only met her once before picking her"??

As I said in another thrread the R's have a history of picking unknowns for VP's sooner of later that "strategy" is going to backfire.
Sounds like 2008 may be the year that this "strategy" backfires in ways unimaginable unil recently.