Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to correct something that I posted earlier:

You must consider the Alaska state legislature to be not only throughly corrupt but also utterly irrational and foolish to think that it would initiate an investigation and then suppress the findings

It turns out that, after Governor Palin was selected as the Republican vice-presidential candidate, members of the Alaska legislature who had voted to initiate the investigation moved to delay the release of its findings until after the election. Five of them even sued to stop the investigation altogether.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stratedude, as much as it pains me to say this, I have always held a grudging respect for you. However, if you honestly believe Sarah Palin has any future on the national stage, or carries any gravitas whatsoever, you're fantasizing for reasons unknown. Well, we all know the reason: justification of her presence in the here and now. And the idea that of her juxtaposed directly with Obama is positively laughable.

She will fade away to tundra obscurity justifiably, never to be heard of again. I, for one, can not wait.
If she does, it will only be because someone else in the republican party steps up that can generate more excitement than her.

I just felt very cheated (as do a majority of conservative republicans) that McCain somehow won the primaries. He was SOOOOOOO far behind for SOOOOOOOOO long. There was even serious reports that he would drop out at the point when his campaign was flat broke. Besides the fact that we think he is too liberal on key issues, I personally always knew that he wasn't the strongest candidate. The fact is that he was always considered the "safest" candidate but his weaknesses that were well hidden all these months have come back to really get him in the end.

We need a REAL conservative, like Sarah Palin. So she had some baggage. Fine. Give me another like her then. And until another one shows up, I'll tae her again if need be.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It wont help either one of them who see this as another example of MCcain's poor judgement in choosing her as VP. He is reckless, angry and
foolish. NO fool like an old fool.