Palin and LBGT issues in Alaska

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mobilize the troops and circle the wagons; we gotta stop this crazy bitch. :mad: I don't care if she is a hockey mom, NRA/PTA member she will be the death nail for this country if Mc Cain wins the Presidency. :cool:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The (Baptist) pastor who clashed with Sarah:

The pastor who clashed with Palin - AlaskaGayDiscussion | Google Groups

Howard is pretty peppery.

Our anti ex-gay demonstration Saturday went well, it was started by us old folks, and the young folks got there later in there day and got their friends to come by cell phone networking. Pretty positive reaction from drivers, just about three fingers, and two fuck you's, lots of waves and honking, in response to 'honk if you like gays' signs.

More has been posted by Stacy at www.bentalaska.com

(I'm in the fourth picture down, person on the left, I was taking a picture of Stacy taking a picture of us, so I'm holding my camera up)

Last edited:

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm from Texas and just happened to be in Alaska when Sarah Palin was announced. I was in Wasilla two days before anyone heard of her.

Folks in Alaska have very mixed opinions about her...some think she's great...some think she's an over the top bitch. I'm not saying this is true, but folks I talked to...in bars and we're all drunk, OK?...say they cannot stand her and that she is vindictive to the core. If you cross her or her family, you are a goner; fired; out of work; and get in line for welfare.

Again, this might be a big dicked lie about her. I wouldn't vote for her or for John McLame, but I probably would screw her. If I thought it would give Mr. McLame a new perspective, I would probably screw him, too. I just would want to make sure Cindy was there to watch.

Ha, ha. I've had a lot to drink tonight.

My favorite bar in Ketchikan was the Totem Bar. There are some real Alaskan fishermen that go there. Try and be a real fisherman yourself.

Best to everyone!

Disclaimer: Everything said here was typed under completely sober conditions and in no way implies any sexual interest or actvity with anyone of the same or opposite genders.

Later, gators!
DP