Palin and McCain playing with fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kundalinikat, Oct 10, 2008.

1. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

I am really disgusted (though not surprised) to see Palin and McCain calling Obama a friend of a terrorist and now presiding over angry mobs. Some of his supporters are getting the idea and two have recently shouted (audible to reporters) "He's a terrorist!" and "Kill him!" at their rallies. Frankly I would expect a potential president or VP to pause their speech and scold such a thing. But this is exactly where they have been heading - what did they think would happen?

2. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

Well, thats not cool. He still has yet to release his birth certificate (in court now), his college papers and some other things.......Maybe if he was an open book these things wouldnt happen. He is very secretive about his past, and it leaves room for much doubt. I usually (living in NYC) just vote for the person the terrorists don't want to win, as that is my main concern.

The sad part is the Dem party WANTS the dow to keep going down as well.

When It Comes to Ayers, It is Participation that Matters : NO QUARTER

this ayers thing has yet to be explained. There are 6 stories outlined b Larry Johnson, and the link above clarifies each point.:

· STORY #1: David Axelrod And Robert Gibbs Said For The First Time That Barack Obama Did Not Know About Bill Ayers’ Past When Ayers Held A Coffee For Obama In 1995

· STORY #2: Obama Senior Adviser Robert Gibbs Said He Didn’t Know The “Details” Of Ayers’ Relationship

· STORY #3: Obama Spokesman Bill Burton Said That Barack Obama Did Not Launch His Political Career At Ayers’ House And Didn’t Write A Blurb For An Ayers’ Book.

· STORY #4: David Axelrod Confirmed That Barack Obama Knew About Ayers’ Past After Their Initial Meetings; Contradicted Earlier Story And Said “No One Is Suggesting That He Never Knew”

· STORY #5: Obama Senior Adviser Anita Dunn Says When Barack Obama Went To Ayers’ House, He Was Merely Attending A Meeting Of State Senator Alice Palmer’s Supporters – A Statement Contradicted By Palmer

· STORY #6: Obama Senior Adviser Robert Gibbs Says After Barack Obama Knew About Ayers’ Past He Continued To Associated With Bill Ayers

I mean, come on.

Obama and Acorn, Audacity of Deception, photos

3. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

I remember back when some freaks wanted the current office holder shot, compared him to hitler, etc. Thats just as bad, and also minimizes who hitler really was, being all of the youth of today have no idea what they are doing.

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Is this Trinity??? Quoting from Larry Johnsons Bolg of Obama Hate, Noquarter is NOT exactly a credible news source!

Draft saved Draft deleted