Palin has multiple accounts!!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Luckily, Sarah Palin isn't a member on LPSG because this kind of behavior would lead to a banning. But on Facebook, it's all systems go!! :biggrin1:

Is This Sarah Palin's Secret Facebook Page? | TPM LiveWire

Isn't that great... now we can add "troll" to the ever growing list of descriptive names for the darling of the GOP!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh Damn, when I saw the title of this thread on the home page I was ready to start punching the Ban Button!
I barely have time for my one fb account.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh Damn, when I saw the title of this thread on the home page I was ready to start punching the Ban Button!
I barely have time for my one fb account.

LOL!! Sorry about that. :biggrin:
I run a personal page and two additional fan pages for my businesses on Facebook. All this advertising on social networking sites is a lot of tedious work, but more people are willing to get info about you on Facebook & Twitter than on your own website these days. However, I don't have multiple personal accounts. There's no need for it.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could understand perhaps having a personal Facebook account under a pseudonym if you're as high-profile as she is, but that whole "liking" herself business is what makes this kinda pathetic.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not surprised at all. Except for messing up with the email address, it was a good idea. Scary that Facebook does that with the email address... I never knew that, and now it's just another thing about Facebook that makes me mad.

I have a secret account that only has my real friends on it and very old friends from my past that I still enjoy being goofy with online. I like having a separate one from my professional account. It keeps all those costume party photos from accidentally being seen, and that makes me feel a lot more comfortable. I made it after I accidentally exposed some photos I only intended to be seen by a select group, because fucking Facebook auto-sets everything to be as public as possible, so even though I had chosen a select group of people to view all of my pictures, when I uploaded photos from my phone, THOSE photos didn't have what I believed to be the global setting applied to them and they could be seen by anyone who visited my page. They weren't embarrassing, but they did violate my privacy, IMO, because viewing my phone photos meant that anyone could literally stalk me via my own instantly updated photos, and that pissed me off enough that I made a whole separate account to prevent things like that from ever happening again. Facebook keeps making me mad the way that they keep resetting your privacy filters for you.

I thought I was extra clever, too, but someone I was trying very to keep it a secret from actually found it and sent me a friend request with a message asking me if it was really me. I know that account could be terminated for being fake, but on one seems to care. I mean the name is obviously fake, it's like Waffles Rdelish, and I still have it.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apparently "Lou Sarah" has been deleted: cross-hairs, anyone?

There are too many desktop images of the phony Facebook profile out there. Also, when I posted the OP I verified the link on Talking Points Memo and it did work. Lastly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Way Back Machine has the page already archived so I'm sure we'll be able to regenerate the page plus or minus a few graphical links.

Palin was caught out there and tried to cover it up. That's a big internet fail and a further indicator of her fraudulent actions & behavior. Alas, none of her fans are going to see it this way and will just blame "teh libz" and the media for attacking her.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are too many desktop images of the phony Facebook profile out there. Also, when I posted the OP I verified the link on Talking Points Memo and it did work. Lastly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Way Back Machine has the page already archived so I'm sure we'll be able to regenerate the page plus or minus a few graphical links.

Palin was caught out there and tried to cover it up. That's a big internet fail and a further indicator of her fraudulent actions & behavior. Alas, none of her fans are going to see it this way and will just blame "teh libz" and the media for attacking her.

Chris Matthews really goes for blood here. It's brutal.

But you're right: as with everything else Palin, her detractors think they've finally found the coup de grace but her boosters rally even tighter.

flame80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
geez left wing guys, do you ever get tired of agreeing with each other? To me you are a bunch of hypocritical ideologues. Sarah Palin for president 2012 whoaaaaaaaaaa. you talk about how stupid sarah is, obama is next to jimmy Carter for sheer bufoonery. Put a teleprompter in front of him and he is stellar. Have him do an impromptu interview and its ah hmm uhhh what else? the guy totally cant think on his feet and he stammers all the way through the interview. This guy was supposed to be so smart, what happened? If you consider Obama smart, please explain to me what it is that makes him so. Is it smart to go on a spending spree of over 4 trillion in just 2 years? and is he smart for projecting deficits of over a trillion dollars every year through the year 2020 when the country is hurting, and is in a depression? Is obama smart adding 225 new bureaucracies and another trillion and half dollars on healthcare? Give me Sarah Palin any day over Obama. Now lets have fun discussing this, rather than vinyl boi pontificating on and on and the rest of libs coming on here, oh i agree " sarah palin is so stupid". do you guys on the left ever think for yourselves???????

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
geez left wing guys, do you ever get tired of agreeing with each other? To me you are a bunch of hypocritical ideologues. Sarah Palin for president 2012 whoaaaaaaaaaa. you talk about how stupid sarah is, obama is next to jimmy Carter for sheer bufoonery. Put a teleprompter in front of him and he is stellar. Have him do an impromptu interview and its ah hmm uhhh what else? the guy totally cant think on his feet and he stammers all the way through the interview. This guy was supposed to be so smart, what happened? If you consider Obama smart, please explain to me what it is that makes him so. Is it smart to go on a spending spree of over 4 trillion in just 2 years? and is he smart for projecting deficits of over a trillion dollars every year through the year 2020 when the country is hurting, and is in a depression? Is obama smart adding 225 new bureaucracies and another trillion and half dollars on healthcare? Give me Sarah Palin any day over Obama. Now lets have fun discussing this, rather than vinyl boi pontificating on and on and the rest of libs coming on here, oh i agree " sarah palin is so stupid". do you guys on the left ever think for yourselves???????

Are you through adding my name into every post you make? :rolleyes:
I mean, I'm flattered and all that my contributions to this board stay feverishly embedded in your mind, while you flubber about on your keyboard and type the atrocious, grammatical and logical messes of responses that you foolishly equate with intellect. But it gets tiresome watching you try to reduce all of your woes and anguishes as to why nobody likes you all on one person. And if you haven't noticed, this is another thread that I started. If you don't like it or hate the thread content, START YOUR OWN. It's insanely ignorant of you to complain about how the board is so "left leaning" or so infested with "libtards", when the majority of Conservatives on this board don't create threads at all. Why don't you stop being lazy and waiting for someone to tell you what you want to hear and bring it to the table? That way you don't have to worry about what I say... that is, unless you say something idiotic or foolishly include my name in one of your posts again. And BTW, I expect all of my forum stalkers and predators to spell my moniker properly... it's "VinylBoy". It's Jackson if you're nasty. You won't find that in a spell check as you continue to bastardize the English language, so you'll have to just put it to memory.

Lastly, Palin is a joke. Period. For a politician to make a fake profile on Facebook, befriend herself and then favorite/support and cheer on herself like she's someone else is pathetic. You'd think people like yourself, who seem to think she's better than Obama based on your own sexually preferred confusion as to what is fuckable and not electable, would give her all the support she needs to rise to stardom. When deep down all she does is take your money and in exchange tell you exactly what you want to hear instead of what you need to paying attention to. Doesn't matter how factually inaccurate, how hypocritical, or how catty it is. If that's what you want, then by all means let me give you a bottle of Gun Oil and you can turn her face into a glazed doughnut all you want. But don't get mad that the rest of us don't share in your blinding alliances to stupid people.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I agree with my fellow lefties that Sarah Palin is stupid, I just don't think this was that stupid or that important, but it is damn funny to see the things that she wrote in her emails and on her Facebook, since she got caught. The stupidest thing she did was fail to set her privacy filters as high as possible on her Lou Sarah account and make it so that only friends of friends could find her. Honestly, I don't see it as a career ender, since she seemed to have survived that Katie Couric interview unscathed, I think she's made of teflon, but this isn't important in the grand scheme of things anyway. She wanted to be able to communicate with a handful of people privately, and she would have been able to do it, if Facebook wasn't so stupid about privacy.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I agree with my fellow lefties that Sarah Palin is stupid, I just don't think this was that stupid or that important, but it is damn funny to see the things that she wrote in her emails and on her Facebook, since she got caught. The stupidest thing she did was fail to set her privacy filters as high as possible on her Lou Sarah account and make it so that only friends of friends could find her.

Exactly. Everyone knows that rule #1 when faking an identity is to come up with a name that doesn't sound anything like the person you really are. Some of our current batch of beloved ideologues on this board got that practice down to a science... but I digress, of course.