Palin hires an attorney

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
News outlets are reporting that Palin has hired an attorney today to defend what appears to be charges coming from a special prosecutor in Alaska regarding "troopergate". The charge will be "improper use of executive powers".

As well, GOP attorneys have been sent to Alaska to further vet Palin today. (reported by Andrea Mitchell, conservative)

This chick didn't get vetted and its blowing up by the minute....

D

deleted15807

Lovely - but Fox News will probably brainwash enough hillbillies for McOld to win anyway...

It's go fucking easy to brainwash Americans especially Fox News viewers. After getting screwed royally for 8 years they want more. Must feel good. I am missing something I guess.

But it is entirely appropriate and unsurprising that we find out that a candidate for the religious right should now:

- have a pregnant 17 year old daughter
- under ethics violations investigation

What's next? I can't wait!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted213967

"Troopergate"?

Big freaking deal!

I wish that could be the full extent of the corruptibility of our political class.

Folks, let me first recover from my post-Stallgate trauma.

Some of us had to use the MSP airport bathrooms while on business trips.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
It's go fucking easy to brainwash Americans especially Fox News viewers. After getting screwed royally for 8 years they want more. Must feel good. I am missing something I guess.

But it is entirely appropriate and unsurprising that we find out that a candidate for the religious right should now:

it amazes me driving through the rural areas where i live all the Bush (now McCain) flyers i see in the yards of obviously low income people....clueless is the only thing that comes to mind.

Anyone notice Palin says "nucular"...jesus shes been educated by Bush.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's the best soap opera on right now :tongue:

D

deleted15807

"Troopergate"?

Big freaking deal!

I wish that could be the full extent of the corruptibility of our political class.

You miss the whole point of the 'holier-than-thou' platform the Republican Party has embarked on. And instance after instance they been nailed for violations against their own supposed principles. That is the issue.

I could care less who is fucking who and apparently girlfriend went au natural with no condom and no contraception. But when you make it a campaign issue that democrats have no 'family values' then you set yourself up for this.

There have been democrats who did the same thing. Gary Hart famously said 'Follow me I've got nothing to hide'. Well they did and the married congressmen had a girlfriend.

it amazes me driving through the rural areas where i live all the Bush (now McCain) flyers i see in the yards of obviously low income people....clueless is the only thing that comes to mind.

I really don't doubt it happening again in 2008...

Nation's Poor Win Election For Nation's Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted213967

:biggrin1:

Over here! Over here!

I noticed that too!

Sometimes I wonder if they don't plant those on purpose to better relate to the not-as-well-educated voters out there...

They should update the lyrics to that song:

"You say nuclear; I say nu-ce-lar"

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
:biggrin1:

Over here! Over here!

I noticed that too!

Sometimes I wonder if they don't plant those on purpose to better relate to the not-as-well-educated voters out there...

They should update the lyrics to that song:

"You say nuclear; I say nu-ce-lar"

hehe i think even the not so educated learned that atoms have a nucleus...well other than Bush.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So she hires an attorney.

So??? :confused:

If you sneeze in Washington you need to hire 2 lawyers.
One for each nostril.