Palin on Meet the Press!

Will Sarah Palin do an interview before November?

• Yes, it's immanent.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, are you kidding me?

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

deleted15807

They will have to carefully 'manage' the interviews and questions. Only interview on Fox and religious outlets. They are going to have keep her views on sex education, creationism, Iraq, etc pretty well hidden lest she look foolish trying to defend the indefensible. What plays very well at the Republican Convention will not play well in the general public and they know it.

Then again she can simply lie. It works so well. No one in the press will call her out on it for fear they could get fired a la Dan Rather.

Last edited by a moderator:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps you misunderestimate her.
I didn't get your post at first, until I searched the internet LOL:
Misunderestimate
up.png
down.png

1 reference results for: Misunderestimate
Wikipedia
A Bushism is any of a number of peculiar words, phrases, pronunciations, malapropisms, semantic or linguistic errors, and gaffes that have occurred in the public speaking of United States President George W. Bush and, before that, of his father George H. W. Bush. The term, a neologism, has become part of popular folklore, and is the basis of a number of websites and published books. It is often used to caricature the two presidents. Common characteristics include malapropisms, the creation of neologisms, and spoonerisms.
Some columnists – including the late Molly Ivins, co-author of a book of Bushisms – have suggested that Bush may have difficulty speaking "Washington English", and that he may be trying to cover his dialect by over-emphasizing words. Some have hypothesized that Bush is not familiar with some of the words that he feels he must use as president.
Bush's misuse of the English language has spawned dozens of books that document the phenomenon. The majority are written by Slate magazine editor Jacob Weisberg. The first, Bushisms, was released in 2002. The Bushism books have been received well around the world, with editions released in Germany, France, and Italy landing on best seller lists. A poem entitled Make the Pie Higher, composed entirely of Bushisms, was compiled by high school English teacher Dirk Schulze under the pseudonym of "Richard Thompson", as an example of a found poem for his students.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Industrialsize, I can't believe that you didn't recognize the word "misunderestimate"! Well, it's never too late to learn.

There is even a book on GWB called Misunderestimated.

I want to have sex with her!!

That makes better sense to me than wanting her to be the vice president.