Palin Qualified?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by !!!!DEVILS REJECT, Oct 24, 2008.

1. !!!!DEVILS REJECT

!!!!DEVILS REJECT New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone listened to Palin being interviewed? She never has a straight answer about anything. I think we'd be in serious trouble with a duo like Mccain and Palin in the White House. Why say goodbye to one knuckle head only to say hello to another? Just my opinion, of course. :) Happy weekend, all. :cool:

2. inman69

inman69 Member

Albums:
    I agree. It's nice to see smart Republican actually speaking out about it. She reminds me of this crazy "PTA Mom." I really had some respect for McCain in the past. This Palin woman killed it for me. She is such a fucking joke!

3. !!!!DEVILS REJECT

!!!!DEVILS REJECT New Member

Albums:
    She's funny, pretty....I might jerk off to her but I'd never vote for her. lol

I think she's a "nice" lady but we don't need nice or funny right now. What we need are leaders. Thinkers. Decision makers. OBAMA! :)

4. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I dunno - evasive, one-track mind, never answers questions, spouts the line at every given moment, sounds like she's a perfect politician.

There should be a law banning politicians from holding public office.

5. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

Haha, I totally agree. She has a real milf look, but her stupidity is frightening! I'd hate it if Grandpa Munster won the election then died in office and she became president.

6. cruztbone

Gold Member

Devils reject, if you bothered to read any of what Obama has said or written or taught as a professor of the US constitution at Northwestern university, you might know that Obama is NOT a knucklehead. but those who make such obvious misstatements are just that!
    As to Palin, she is a windup tea turd doll. what more do you expect?

7. midlifebear

Gold Member

What crutzbone said, multiplied by a bajillion.

8. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What amazes me, here in the UK, is how anyone so obviously ill equipped to hold political office, of any description, could garner enough support and credibility to get to where she got.

I'm sure that were someone of similar talents make a bid for office here, even at a local level, they would become a laughing stock after committing similar gaffs and any backers would quickly distance themselves and withdraw their support.

I mean really, what do you have to do to become a governor over there anyway?

I know its democratic, and I applaud the fact that anyone (theoretically) can get elected to any position, but what are your press and TV doing by not highlighting the inadequacies of these candidates?

Surely if it was apparent how ill suited some folks were before election day they would just never win anything, would they?

Can appearances, advertising and media bias trump a total lack of aptitude and suitability?

9. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

Well sure, it's how we have Obama in the Presidency.

10. Bardox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Palin isn't qualified to operate a toaster. Just watch some of her interviews. If she is asked any question that is not on her cards she panics and says the first thing that pops into that yawning chasm between her ears..... I don't like her much. Why won't she just go away??

#10 Bardox, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  11. Horrible

Horrible New Member

Albums:
    This, times quadrazillion.

12. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Keep beating that dead horse, people!

13. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very well said. Our media elects the politicians.

14. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    When is the American people going to wake up?? Next election we need to vote for the new person and get the old ones out and do this for the next 4 elections. Maybe then the congress will listen to the people as they were elected to do.

15. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is exactly this kind of thinking that has got us into the disaster in which we now find ourselves. The past three federal elections have all been dominated by the impulse to throw out whoever is in office. We got a president who treats compromise as if it were itself a political principle and a congress that is increasingly paralyzed by the demands of those furthest on the political right. Moderate Republicans are branded as "RINOs" and voted out of office in favor of blustering extremists who neither know nor care anything about the democratic process or the well-being of the country as a whole.

16. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Way too much generalizing and not enough pinpointing when it comes to the problems in Congress and our government. Constantly throwing the baby out along with the bath water, in hopes that things will get better.

17. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    Over here more than anywhere else in the world: "The image IS the reality" It doesn't have to be the truth -- just the image of the truth! AND......Follow the MONEY!! It's how drunks like John Boehner get put into positions like Speaker of the House! Some day --- after we really end up electing someone who is certifiably mentally ill like Glenn Beck, there will be a psychological qualifying exam. It won't just be "who can raise the most money!" After all, didn't the public feel that "Georgie Bush was the kind of guy you'd like to go out and have a beer with?"

Finally -- only in America can someone like Rush Limbaugh with no college education make 10's of millions being an expert on just about everything political! Only in America can a Mayor of a small hick town in Alaska and 1/2 term Governor of the State THINK that's she's qualified to go head to toe with Vladimir Putin!

#17 Mensch1351, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted