Palin uses "Handprompter" during Tea Party Q&A

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Industrialsize, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Last night Sarah Palin was the keynote speaker at the Tea Party Convention. She gave a speech, In which she blasted President Obama for his use of a teleprompter. After the speech she stayed and took some"pre-determined" questions that people had (allegedly) submitted.
    But during her answers something happened. The question was,When the Tea Party takes over, what would be the first three things that need to be done. A pretty easy, softball question. During her answer she was spotted looking down at her open palm. But what could she have been looking at??? Any guesses? ......

She was looking at the answer to the question scrawled on her palm! It is captured in still photgraphy and video.

The first pic was snapped by the AP where you can clearly see her hand is written on. The second pic is zoomed in and we can see what is written. We can see the words: ENERGY, Tax cuts(she had written budget cuts but drew a line through it, and Lift American Spirits.

The video shows her looking down at her improvised hand prompter. It's priceless. Especially coming from a woman who routinely berates Obama for his use of a teleprompter. This tells me 2 things. The Q&A was a charade and she knew the questions beforehand. Even so, she still couldn't answer the previously agreed-upon questions without a little extra help. I haven't gone back over the video, but I'm sure the day President Obama took questions from the House Republicans he wasn't using a teleprompter OR A HANDPROMPTER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtcVMTZkTZQ&feature=player_embedded

Stefan Sirucek: EXCLUSIVE (Update): Palin's Tea Party Crib Notes

Attached Files:

2. midlifebear

Gold Member

If Sarah becomes the GOP race horse for 2012, then it's only fair that Anita Bryant (currently recovering from bankruptcy) be their VP mule. And if they were to win, a day without pontificating from Pres. Sarah and VP Anita would be like a day without force-feeding faux sunshine down the throats of everyone left in the Good Ol' US of Ayyyy!

3. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thats the plan for sure.
    The dirty republican party already got congress to approve the gateway in.
    Now all they have to do is buy her spot with cubic dollars.

We are fucked ladies and gents. Seriously.

4. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

IS you've got to be kidding me. That is OBVIOUSLY photoshopped. In the 2nd photo her hand looks like a pink fish but with perfectly inscribed writing.

The uprising of the libs: An airheaded buffoon can pull off a speech with no teleprompter; but your sacred Sultan of Liars in the White House can't even put together a greeting without a teleprompter.

I knew the outrage would break out.

On the one hand, we have the biggest liar in world history in charge of the U.S.; on the other hand we have an airhead that doesn't even hold an office and wields zero power.

And the libs are scared to death of this powerless dingbat that can speak without a teleprompter.

5. Industrialsize

Albums:
    The photos in question are from the Associated Press. I don't believe they are in the habit of using photoshop. And she used note cards during her main speech. Here's another view from the ASSOCIATED PRESS:

Attached Files:

#5 Industrialsize, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  6. B_starinvestor

Dude look at the picture.

Is Palin's hand made out of clay and silly puddy with a webbed configuration around the fingers/thumb?

That is ridicululous.

Do you think the conference was fresh out of cue cards so Palin had to write on her hand? Jezuz what a joke.

Attached Files:

7. Industrialsize

Albums:
    She couldn't use cue cards during a Q&A where she wasn't supposed to know the questions now, could she? Her answers were supposed to be spontaneous. Do you think the AP is in the habit of distributing "doctored" pics?

8. Industrialsize

Albums:
  9. houtx48

Gold Member

stantransvestor sure does luv that there Sarah Palin.

10. Industrialsize

Albums:
  11. midlifebear

Gold Member

And now the Starpusbucket is an "expert" regarding Adobe Photoshop? Yeah, I'm sure THAT'S true.

Let me wax fondly over the history of 'Mericuhn presidents I've watched: Eisenhower (cue cards), Kennedy (the first to admit to using a teleprompter), Lyndon Baines Johnson and Richard Milhous Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Bush Senior, Bill Clinton, Bush (the chimp) Junior -- they all used a teleprompter. But when Obama uses a teleprompter it becomes an issue of National Security? It's amazing what non-issues the Tea Baggers, neo cons, and especially the "christians" who are better than everyone else on earth will try to blow on and see if they can start a flame.

Go away, little Stardump, the stench of troll poop is far too rank for even LPSG-ers who are into scat and pain.

#11 midlifebear, Feb 7, 2010
  12. Industrialsize

Albums:
  13. B_starinvestor

Just look at this again.

Palin has no fingers! She has a thumb and a pinky. But instead of an index, middle and third finger - she just has a pink slab of flesh. It must be a bitch to type with that bear paw.

This liberal media is so heinous it is revolting. These liberal news outlets are such a disappointment and an insult to the very thought of journalism.

What a joke. Media people have clinched the low spot of all professions. Used car salesmen have moved up the ladder.

Attached Files:

14. midlifebear

Gold Member

Uh, Starpoop, the image you've posted says "photoshop.jpg." It has been altered, but not the way you wish your winds to blow.

Such a tool!

15. B_starinvestor

midlifescrotumtear: I named it photoshopped because that's what it is. It is the image from IS's first post.

Imagine someone posting a picture of your superbong [which i'm sure is the centerpiece of your trailer] with writing inscribed on it with quotes from W and circulated the pics.

Now do you get the picture??:wink:

16. Industrialsize

Albums:
    I'd hardly call the Associated Press the "liberal media", if anything they lean a tad to the right.

17. Industrialsize

Albums:
    Bongs are so yesterday, Now that we have a mooslim in the White House we all use Hookahs.

18. midlifebear

Gold Member

Tru dat, Industrialsized:

Starpooper, just something you should be aware of. Industrialsize was kind enough to include actual web links to the original photos. That's what we expect. A source we can link to (or look up on Google) to make up our own minds.

You, however, include no links. You just pull whatever out of your (what by now must be a bleeding) asshole. Links and proof, please, that Sarah's hand was Photoshopped. Just your opinion is hardly enough. Street cred is something that is seriously lacking in your "character" portfolio.

19. B_starinvestor

If I were a journalism professor I would probably hang myself with what's going on out there.

This alignment between the White House, Congress and this embarrassing liberal media has created an absolutely sickening and grotesque delivery system of outright lies and outrageous fabrications.

I honestly hope there are legal ramifications for this stuff. Obama should have been impeached over a dozen times and whoever is writing the news should also face criminal charges.

No wonder this country is looking at a revolution. Who would have ever thought that this great country would be led by lying criminals like Obama, Reid and Pelosi? I'd rather have Al Capone and Billy The Kid than these fucking assholes that are deliberately hoodwinking an entire nation into economic and social destruction.

20. Industrialsize

Albums:
    Presidents are impeached for "high crimes and misdemeanors". Can you expound on the "over a dozen" high crimes and misdemeanors that he has committed? And what news stories have you run across that would be considered crimes????(You never did say whether you thought the AP doctored the photo)

#20 Industrialsize, Feb 7, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted