1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Palin's a Bresh of Freth Air

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_Nick8, Oct 15, 2008.

1. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 Banned

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    That's a literal quote....acording to John. But then, again, she's also a Role Model. And a Reformer. And a Tax Progressive. Yes? Discuss.

#1 B_Nick8, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  2. B_JasonDawgxxx

They forgot. A lousy mother and a homophobe

3. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

Let's not discuss. We've had tons of threads on here, there's really nothing new.

She's terrible, and history will probably point to her as the biggest reason McCain lost the election....well 2nd to the fact that he was a Republican running immediately after Bush.

4. TurkeyWithaSunburn

TurkeyWithaSunburn Legendary Member

Albums:
    Freth air? Is that a listhp? :lmao:

5. b.c.

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Breast," said the boob.

6. SpeedoGuy

SpeedoGuy Sexy Member

Albums:
    Palin? Fresh air? Like breaking wind is also fresh air?

7. mindseye

mindseye Experimental Member

Please.

Yes, he said "Bresh of freth air" instead of "Breath of fresh air". And Obama once said "fifty-seven" instead of "forty-seven". There's so much meat to discuss about the debate without harping over obvious slips of the tongue.

8. Principessa

Principessa Expert Member

I don't think she's a bad mother. However her being a homophobe, wanting to ban books, and basically being less qualified than your average high school senior for the Vice Presidency are concerns.

From your lips to God's ears. :cool:

9. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

OMG - a heartbeat away from the Oval Office!!!

10. Yorkie

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What have you been drinking? :biggrin1:

11. B_starinvestor

McCain is the biggest reason McCain will lose the election. Bush is the reason McCain never had a chance of winning the election. When the votes are tallied, Palin didn't hurt that ticket. She brought that corpse more votes than she cost him. Give her some credit -- she was a small-town mayor a few years ago. She wasn't campaigning for VP. Its the Repubs desperation that put her in this position - and she answered the call.

12. Yorkie

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OK,but it's one of the funnier ones.

A "breath of fresh air" - so was Hitler.The UK made the big mistake of electing Thatcher because people fell for such nonsense.Too many voters pay too little attention to the details of the policies that politicians have on their agenda.The only issue that really matters to some voters is income tax.

13. b.c.

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol...what the heck. We all flub up...no biggie. But one can't resist having a bit of fun with it, just as a release.

I think after this campaign we're all going to need a brush of flesh aire (whoops!!!)

14. JustAsking

Gold Member

And a Young Earth Creationist.

15. B_starinvestor

Hmm. Palin is an easy target, yet no one can question her conviction. She took on her own Party in Alaska. She stepped up when her Party asked her to join the ticket.

If she were John Edwards - would the left be appeased? After banking over $100 million in lawsuits against [evil] insurance companies, he pushed on with his public service despite the horrifying reality that his wife was battling cancer.

Oops. He was fucking a whore while his wife was undergoing chemo treatments.

Oops. He voted 'present' because he was fucking a whore while his wife was undergoing chemo treatments.

And Palin isn't sure about when T-Rex and Brontasaurus battled. That bitch. What a dangerous bitch.

BTW, Palin isn't 'rich' and she isn't in bed with Wall Street. Keep attacking. That's where you excel.

16. mindseye

Starinvestor: You're full of crap.

John Edwards was a former senator by the time Elizabeth Edwards began chemo treatments. It's chronologically impossible for him to "vote present" while his wife was undergoing chemo.

And labelling Rielle Hunter a whore reveals you to be a sexist pig.

17. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

McCain ditched his injured wife for a newer, richer model. Apparently Edward's problem was that he wasn't a Republican.

18. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe Banned

Oops.
    Keep voting republican thats where you excel.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

19. B_starinvestor

Admittedly, I slipped up. Edwards was the whore.

20. Zeuhl34

Zeuhl34 Expert Member

Albums:
    I'm replying on 2 grounds:

Firstly, I love paleontology, and Tyrannosaurus and Apatosaurus (the proper name for "Brontosaurus") couldn't have battled. They lived millions of years apart.

Secondly, I don't put a lot of faith in anyone who is a Young Earth Creationist. They always have ignored massive amounts of scientific data (not to mention common sense, too) showing that the earth is roughly 4 billion years old. One further thing I'd like to put against YEC is that there are inconsistencies even within the Bible as to the creation story. Genesis 1 and 2 tell two different versions.

21. houtx48

houtx48 Expert Member

if they would have run the first dude instead of sarah it would have been mcsame by a landslide

22. B_Monster

B_Monster Banned

She was in the mens room at the airport tapping her foot to get my attension. Why I dont know, :frown1:

23. atomicTIGER

atomicTIGER 1st Like

You are correct! History will show it to be a true blunder. And it will be talked about 100 years from now as possibly one of the worst mistakes ever.

24. Phil Ayesho

Phil Ayesho Superior Member

Well- I would say that any woman who lays CLAIM to 'family values' and the importance of abstinence only education and the abolition of abortion- and yet has a teenage daughter who gets knocked up by a Teenage boy who boasts about not ever wanting children...

I would have to say that is evidence of ineffective parenting.
    Certainly she failed to get her daughter to abstain...
    Certainly she failed to explain to her daughter the risks of teen sex... and the associated responsibilities of not being allowed to get an abortion... and certainly she stands in opposition to allowing her daughter's SCHOOL to have any role in educating her daughter in the very subject Palin FAILED to cover...

Perhaps if she was less focused on her political career she might have had time to teach her daughter the moral values she espouses?

Or- perhaps, if she was less focused on firing a former son in law, she might have had the time to pay attention to her daughters sexual naiveté.

Either way... I must differ in that, GIVEN Palin's positions on the very issues involved in her daughters irresponsible pregnancy... she clearly is UNABLE to convey those values to her daughter, and clearly unable to offer her daughter the education she refuses to allow her to get in school.

In my book- that's bad parenting.

And I can only offer you the question of how Obama would have been treated if one of HIS daughters was knocked up?

What would the right wingers be saying about a Black family who had a pregnant teen?

25. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly Banned

If only he woulda said "breast of fresh ass"

26. B_starinvestor

I understand. Do views of the earth 4 billion years ago really play into the role of Vice President?

I saw Governor Palin today at a campaign rally in Ohio. BTW, she looks good in person.

Admittedly, she is an easy target for the liberals. Truthfully, as a republican, I like her. As the OP states - I think she is a breath of fresh air. So tired of watching old men back and forth with the same material election after election.

20 years down the road, they will still be talking about this election. A minority on one ticket, a female on the other. Progress and a deviation from the mean...not a bad thing for a change.

27. B_starinvestor

Main Entry: 1whore http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif Pronunciation: \ˈhȯr, ˈhu̇r\ Function: noun 1: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute ; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman 2: a male who engages in sexual acts for money 3: a venal or unscrupulous person

I guess Merriam-Webster is a sexist pig, too, Mindseye.

You may have grandiose admiration for women that engage in affairs with married men with families. I don't.

28. mindseye

You can't document your claims about Obama's economic plan, but you'll provide a source to defend slapping a label on the woman in a consensual relationship.

Unbelievable.

She's never stooped to judging your faults; and yeah, I admire that.

29. B_starinvestor

How many citations were you looking for? I posted 4.

I wasn't screwing a public official with a wife and kids.

Your admiration for her is, as you say, 'unbelievable.'

30. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy Banned

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice