Paloqueth Pump Results

Let me start with a disclaimer, that this is not a promoting of a product (1. Because I’m not getting paid, 2. I’m not important enough to anyone to do so). This post is about the Paloqueth Manual Pump (Manual Vacuum Pump), and my brief experience with it that I think is relevant to anyone considering purchasing ANY pump.

I enjoy pumping a bit, for the visual effect and sensation, and wanted to give pumping my balls a try, but without purchasing a $300 specialty pump, etc. Knowing that a significantly wider than usual pump is needed to accomplish this, I looked for a pump that was at least 9" long and 2.75" in diameter. After perusing Amazon, I found the Paloqueth which seemed to fit the bill perfectly (9"x2.8"). I ordered it and it seemed like everything was in order, until I realized that the 9" length was the full leghtn of the pump, and not the INSERTABLE length. The actual insertable length, was closer to 8.25", and my own erect size is 8". I figured that since I bought it, i'd give it a try, and maybe the width would offset things some... Not at all; as when I got to a decent amount of pressure the actual tip of my penis got sucked into the hole that the hose connects to (nothing bad occurred, just an odd feeling). On a positive note, the pump was inexpensive, well made (the sleeve is nice), and good for more girth.

In short: ALWAYS VERIFY THAT THE INSERTABLE LENGTH OF THE PUMP YOU'RE BUYING IS CORRECT.