Pamela Anderson looks like trans hell. Would you still hit it?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
amazing how all you gay guys have such strong opinions on woman ...

especially you xcuze... so fuckin critical of the woman(well everyone for that matter), yet your too afraid to post a picture of your own hideous self... grow some balls, lets see wat YOU look like, shut the fuck up already, and lets see what YOU look like..

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
its sickening how rude and disrespectful you are "jasondawgxxx"
why is it gay guys think they can do and say as they please... meanwhile flooding the forum with fuckin pictures of gay guys with half hard small cocks and telling us how gorgeous and "rugged" they are...
i never thought she was attractive, ever
but fuckin shit kid.... learn some manners ... she is a human being just like your little ass
QFMFT

You beat me to it.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
its sickening how rude and disrespectful you are "jasondawgxxx"

why is it gay guys think they can do and say as they please... meanwhile flooding the forum with fuckin pictures of gay guys with half hard small cocks and telling us how gorgeous and "rugged" they are...

i never thought she was attractive, ever
but fuckin shit kid.... learn some manners ... she is a human being just like your little ass

I was wondering about that. But sexuality is an inexplainable thing for every individual. I know peeps who are crazy over Justin Timberlake and Eminem. :rolleyes: I am not into Justin Timberlake and Eminem sexually but there are people who are.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ucunt1234

The hypocrisy that spews from your infested trap is laughable. All you fucking in do is jump around the forum spouting hatred. How youve escaped being banned astounds me. Just coz youve got crappy pics up you think you have the right to act as judge, juror & executioner regards everyone elses pics - or lack of. Ive seen you do it so many times its pathetic. Ive had 4 different pics up of me on this site but youre clearly to fucking dumb to see whats in front of your stupid face. Just fuck off & take your shabby, crime-scene polaroids with you coz I doubt anyone wants to see them. Unless theyre trying to induce a bowel movement that is. Oh diddums, Ive spelt your name wrong. Oh well. You'd know all about lousy spelling...

ANM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just bad pictures... She is human.

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well she once was considered hot very hot. I think that maybe just maybe her Hepatitis C is taking its toll on her. She claims to be feeling better and that her liver is healthier but she really looks like she just doesn't feel good anymore.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She looks good for her age, but her makeup artist and hairstylist try WAAAAY to hard to make her look like she's 19. Janet Jackson, Phylicia Rashad, Halle Berry, the list goes on of women who look GREAT in their 40s and 50s. Beauty at that age isn't impossible, but a good tip would be to stop dressing/acting/wearing 10 lbs. of make-up and 15 lbs. of weave like you're 22 years old.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She looks good for her age, but her makeup artist and hairstylist try WAAAAY to hard to make her look like she's 19. Janet Jackson, Phylicia Rashad, Halle Berry, the list goes on of women who look GREAT in their 40s and 50s. Beauty at that age isn't impossible, but a good tip would be to stop dressing/acting/wearing 10 lbs. of make-up and 15 lbs. of weave like you're 22 years old.

I agree those women do look fabulous. They don't even look like they are in their 40's.