Panax Ginseng

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have began taking 2 pills of Panax Ginseng a day now for 2 days. At the same time I take a pill of Zinc/Copper. I've noticed that the last 2 nights I havn't had any night time erections, or morning wood. I've had them like crazzyyy before taking these. Any ideas? Any suggestions? Any information or experience anyone has with Panax Ginseng? Thnx in advance.

ffs1001

Just Browsing
Media
I'm glad you posted this - I've started taking korean ginsng about 3 weeks ago, and
what little night-time wood I had, stopped too. (I suffer from ED, but still used to get
some night-time boners as I'm taking some herbs for it).
However, the good news is that I think the ginseng has made my erections a
little better during masturbation.
Also, I think it's made me more anxious, and nervous due to the higher energy levels.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, I stopped taking it. My nightitme erections are back in full force. All night, during sleep and morning time Im hard. But when i aws on the panax ginseng, NOTHING!

Stevenj10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too have noticed no erections in the morning. Masturbation and sex however, I am the hardest I’ve ever been. I don’t know if it’s just me, but my cock seems so much fuller & heavier too. Definitely girthier, due to the increased blood flow. I take 6 x 500mg of Korean ginseng per day.

Stevenj10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ginseng is definitely having an incredibly beneficial effect on me. I’m quite shocked to be honest! Lol.
Definitely a learning curve involved though, as although it’s a stimulant, I personally felt that it was lowering my blood sugar levels way too much, and if anything I was feeling fatigued.
I’ve now broken up my dosage to 2x capsules, 3 x daily, and the other thing which has made a significantly positive effect, is drinking my usual caffeine intake. supposedly caffeine & ginseng don’t mix, however from my own personal point of view, it’s what actually makes the ginseng spark into gear, and all of a sudden I’m feeling fantastic and completely energised. Strange, I know! Lol.
as for the sexual benefits, I can honestly say my cock has never been so big & hard! Erections on demand, and without doubt significantly harder and girthier. My girlfriend is quite taken aback at the actual difference.