PANCAKES!!!

gigantikok: I originally posted this in the "Freddy V.S. Jason" thread, but this movie was SO great, it deserves its own:

Man oh man oh man oh man.

Just saw Cabin Fever at the dollar theatre. FREAKIN' LOVED IT!! OH MY GOD. Gruesome, hilarious, satirical, witty, dark. It had all the elements of a horror/comedy/B-movie CLASSIC. EVERYTHING. Illogical/strange humor, gruesome (and cheap) effects, camp value. Wonderful. Simply wonderful.

Then again, I like really wierd, campy movies.

I think you might like this one, Peter. Check it out!

There is even a scene with a small boy that bites people. He screams out "PANCAKES!!" when he sees one of the diseased kids, does flips and jump kicks (in slow motion!!!) and bites the guy's hand!!!

Oh man, I loved this movie.

awellhungboi: :D Thanks for the tip, Gig! Longhornjok also gave the movie a rave review. I definitely want to see it. It sounds like my kind of movie!

Too bad Chapel Hill doesn't have a dollar theater anymore--they tore it down and replaced it with a martini bar. :p

Speaking of which, where the hell is longhornjok? He must be having too much fun out there in Tinseltown.

gigantikok: Yea, Monstro, definately check it out. I think this movie is just campy and quirky and brilliant enough to become a horror movie classic along the lines of Evil Dead. Anyone else see it and like it?

awellhungboi: Wow, high praise indeed, Gig. I'll check it out. I'm a big fan of the Evil Dead movies (Hail to the King, baby!)

gigantikok: I think that added to its campy quality. I think the director purposely did that. Kinda like one of those old horror movies that never knew when to end. :)