pant drop?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was in a public restroom today, as I was walking in a guy had unzipped to pee (I know, imagine) and his pants suddenly fell to the ground, I could hear him make the universal "ahhhhhh" sound of a man who was about to burst (he was commando, not a bad view)... the guy half chuckled (mild embarrassment) but...(not pun intended but it was a nice ass...)

anyone else had this happen?

I have, many many years ago they used to have the 'to the floor' urinals (instead of going knee heigth they would go literally to the floor- and usually sloosh water on your shoes) I had a loose belt and would hate it there- as invariable there would be a puddle of..... god knows, on the floor.

Also hate when it happens anyway due to the pee on the floor.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was younger ppl would do this all them time but once kids reach about middle school age it's more rare and in high school it was unseen.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went into a bathroom in a big box store to find a young man and his father standing at the urinal only to have the kid drop his pants to the floor. The son did appear to have down syndrome and his dad just gave me the look that said " you understand why I am stannding beside him." I just smiled and went into the stall to give them what privacy I could.
I know there is nothign sexy about the story, still it relates and was an unexpected event.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have periodically seen adult men throughout my life in different situations just standing there at the urinal with their pants down around their knees taking a piss. It always seemed like it was what they meant to do. I don't know if they just never got the message as an adult that most people are a little freaked out by it, or if they just have an exhibitionist streak in them.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a friend with autistic sons, when friends are over we 'help out' (they are 10 and 12 but both wear underpants) if we see pants/jeans sagging we simply put them up for them...

I was touched when I went over for a birthday (the dads) and one son kept looking at me (with autism you never no) when he finally walked up and said, arms upraised "big hug please" (his bearded father says he likes beards) what a wonderful simple feeling....you could tell the son was completely in the moment of just being loved and hugged and held....he hugged for 10 minutes... later he walked by, big smile and said 'thank you"...kids are amazing, parents of special needs kids are even more amazing-I can't imaging the challenges of one, much less, two.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer to unfasten belt and front button, zip down, open my trousers wide and take my cock over the top om my underpants to piss. If I am not careful, the weight of belt and pocket contents, especially when I am wearing cargos with full pockets, my trousers can fall down.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a buddy that does this just to joke with guys also. We were at a Sports Bar about a month ago and he followed me into the bathroom. There were no dividers between the urinals and he stands right next to me and drops his pants and boxers to the floor. It took me forever to piss cause I was embarrassed and couldn't keep from laughing.

He's got big muscular hams, and he knows the last thing another dude wants to see is his hairy ass - he has thick red hair from the waist down - and its the only hair on his body. I think he does to show off his ass and leg and at the same time gross his buddies out. Usually other dudes will realize it's a joke and laugh at him also.

He does the same thing with his wife of taking off his pants at a dinner party under the table and then rubbing on her with just a g-string on. She always turns 3 shades of red. It really is hilarious.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
only worry I would have is getting my pants in all the piss on the floor...ugh