Panties exposed...What would you do?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by cece, Aug 16, 2010.

1. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I was out at lunch on Sunday, really enjoying the food and company of my man when a waitress comes up to me 25 minutes later and whispers,

"Miss, your underwear is exposed and everyone behind you can see it."

I looked down at my right hip and Shock! Horror!

I see that my swishy, loose summer dress had somehow ridden up while I was sitting myself down, exposing my yellow lacy undies. The back of my chair wasn't a solid piece, but had gaps, and leaning back on the chair, I had wedged my dress up there and exposed a qood 3/4 of my lacy right cheek to everybody in the restaurant throughout the entire time. I was SO embarrased, I adjusted my dress without even turning around to look-I didn't wanna know who was looking! Oh God! Why wasn't I wearing some really plain cotton panties or inconspicuous grandmother underwear that day! I've been told that two men behind me kept staring at me the whole time they were there. I can't believe no one said anything to me during those whole 25 minutes!

So this is the lacy butt in crime.
    (Please, no comments about cellulite if you see it-I'm not young anymore :eek:)

I can sit and laugh about it now but I was sooooooo embarrassed then. Because there's a time and place for indecent exposure - just not then at a family restaurant!

So my question is - what would you do if you saw a woman (whom you don't know) in my position? Would you say something to her?

2. D_mumbogymbo

D_mumbogymbo New Member

id say something to her after i admired the great view...if she looked like you... ;))

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if i had as nice an ass as you do, i would be flashing it every chance i got.

4. jeebi73

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i would love to see that.............but in private ;)

5. Boobalaa

Gold Member

As I walked by, I'd leave a note on a napkin telling you..

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    PMSL... classic! I told a lady her skirt was tucked into her panty hose one time... LMAO I would have so told you. I would have walked across the restaurant and stood behind you while you fixed it then calmly walked away.

PS even though I consider myself mostly straight you have a great tush!:wink: I'm sure this question is for the guys, but I couldn't resist a classic OMG I flashed people moment!

#6 HiddenLacey, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2010
  7. Lng_1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I guess I would assess whether I thought it was intentional or accidental.... then, in either case, I'd let you know. If it's intentional-- I may have a date. If accidental-- a friend. lol

8. D_Reuben Stallpisser

I would have enjoyed the view, then asked a female (like the waitress) to let you know you were flashing. Along with the compliments, of course.

9. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I think I'd have got someone else to mention it too.

10. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Would've figured out how to tell you discreetly. Maybe ask one of the waitresses or a (my) female companion to deliver the message? I figure it would be slightly less embarrassing and less uneasy for you - or anyone in your position for that matter - if it was another girl breaking the news than a random bloke? I don't know, you tell me.

11. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I would tell you. I'm the kind of person who's always brave enough to tell a friend they have spinach in their teeth. I probably wouldn't tell a stranger about spinach, but I probably would tell them about accidental exposure.

I will say, however, that you should be proud you were wearing something sexy and not granny undies! I think, for myself, it would be more mortifying to be caught exposed to one person in boring briefs than an entire restaurant in lacy yellow panties. :biggrin1:

12. B_bluebird70

B_bluebird70 New Member

i love it to see accidently exposed panties especially thongs

but i have got the feeling that a lot of the girls exposing there thongs do it on purpose to get us blokes hard!

what do you think?

13. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the compliments (you pervs :wink:) , but seriously....

This question is actually open to both guys and gals. In fact I would expect a sister to help out and say something. I'd do it, and I have done it... Except the time when I drove past a lady who just got off the bus and walked down a major road with the back of her skirt tucked into her huge polka-dotted panty! Her ass was huge, so it was even more conspicuous! That image has burned into my mind. Poor gal! Maybe that's why I was traumatized by my accidental exposay!!

Having you cover my ass while I fixed it would be a cool move...
    :fing02:

#13 cece, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  14. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That would be a very gracious way of doing it. I'd be most comfortable with that, coming from a man, but I'd still be embarrassed as hell! :redface:

15. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's nice when a sister watches out for another. I always believe in "doing unto others what you would have them done unto you"-the karma thing.

And you're right-at least my ass was decently attired and not showing through horrendous old, holey, granny undies...
    :eek:

16. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL! Yes, coming from a woman would indeed be a lot easier to take! Good move! :fing02:

#16 cece, Aug 17, 2010
  17. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There may have been a time where thongs were meant to be discreet, but I think many women treat it like it's meant to be outerwear now, which is not seductive anymore. Maybe they think it's sexy and are doing it on purpose to tease the guys, but for me, it's like Madonna - the shock factor's gone! But then again, men's brains process information very differently.... :biggrin1:

18. ghb69

Gold Member

Albums:
    #18 ghb69, Aug 17, 2010
  19. lelyal

lelyal Active Member

I'm sure you made their day!

20. ictguy

ictguy New Member

I would have stopped and just said "yellow today huh"? Let you think about it for a second or two and then just smile as I left you guessing.

Draft saved Draft deleted