Panties exposed...What would you do?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I was out at lunch on Sunday, really enjoying the food and company of my man when a waitress comes up to me 25 minutes later and whispers,

"Miss, your underwear is exposed and everyone behind you can see it."

I looked down at my right hip and Shock! Horror!

I see that my swishy, loose summer dress had somehow ridden up while I was sitting myself down, exposing my yellow lacy undies. The back of my chair wasn't a solid piece, but had gaps, and leaning back on the chair, I had wedged my dress up there and exposed a qood 3/4 of my lacy right cheek to everybody in the restaurant throughout the entire time. I was SO embarrased, I adjusted my dress without even turning around to look-I didn't wanna know who was looking! Oh God! Why wasn't I wearing some really plain cotton panties or inconspicuous grandmother underwear that day! I've been told that two men behind me kept staring at me the whole time they were there. I can't believe no one said anything to me during those whole 25 minutes!

So this is the lacy butt in crime.
(Please, no comments about cellulite if you see it-I'm not young anymore :eek:)

I can sit and laugh about it now but I was sooooooo embarrassed then. Because there's a time and place for indecent exposure - just not then at a family restaurant!

So my question is - what would you do if you saw a woman (whom you don't know) in my position? Would you say something to her?

Well firstly great arse very nice :wink:. Would I say? Been truthful probably not. I'd take a good look then probably assume you either knew and were exhibitionist or didnt know and would be embarissed if some guy told you you were exposing yourself. I mean really sometimes ignorance is bliss. Had that dumbell of a waitress not said anything, would you of ever been embarrised? ermm no because you would of walked out of there not knowing at all that two guys had seen your underware. Not to be shovernistic here but sometimes women get the whole emotion over logic thing totally wrong. Logically its just better to let the person carry on in ignorance, maybe if your tit had fallen out yeah. But really it was maybe two guys tops that got a sneak at your underware, who probably had to stare pretty hard to see it between the back of the chair. Just made you feel bad by telling you. Best to let the women walk out of there in ignorance and dignity, the two guys with something for the wank bank.

Last edited:

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not sure what I would do. I would definitely have a good look first. I think I would assume that you wanted to show your sexy panties and would let it be, for others to also appreciate. I may drop a comment like "Pretty panties but please leave them at home next time."

I have peekaboo flashed my stuff in restaurants and enjoyed seeing others do the same. They appeared to not know what they were showing, same as I always do. If a lady wants to flash her panties or even her uncovered crotch at me, I will accept her gift and be on my way.

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
This deserves serious thought.

To me, seeing a womans panties is one of the hottest things that can happen. Upskirts, leg crossings, errant wind whatever the case may be it is extraordinarily sexy to see panties.

My cock will always get hard when that occurs.

If I saw you, you would make my cock get hard. I would feel lucky. Blessed even. It would cause me to stop thinking about negative things or problems. It would focus me. I would appreciate it. I would love it.

Here's what would not happen: I would not want you to be embarrassed. I wouldn't stare if I knew you could see me stare. I would want you to be comfortable. If you did it intentionally, and it sounds as though you did, I would want the following for you.

For you to you to feel your power.

The power to make me feel horny. To appreciate and want you. The power to instill desire and the power to be the recipient of a sexy body (which you DO have). The most respected power in Western culture: The power to be beautiful. To look good.

What do I get out of the transaction?

I don't know. My attraction to panties is so deep, I can't explain it. I'd just as soon tell you what I get out of a deep cleansing breath. I just know it's good.

What does all of this mean? What's the takeaway? How should any woman reading this process a scenario where they do or could expose their panties?

Simple. The birth rate in many countries is dropping. There is so much suffering around the world and life is getting tougher for most people. We seek happiness in computer games and consumerism. People need life enhancement. Enhancement based on the natural order of things. Beauty is like a cement that binds good things.

What this means is that you should:

Wear skirts and dresses. When you FEEL like it.
Wear panties. White panties, of course, being the preferred color. Cotton preferred over silk. Obviously, the thong, the most over rated piece of clothing ever invented should not be worn. Ever. They're just not sexy.

When in public allow your panties to be seen. Example, you and I are sitting across from each other on a train. Without being obvious, allow your knees to open up. A brief second or two is fine. Or longer.

Use the stairs.

And don't be shy about bending over.

What this does is the essence of unselfish and spontaneous giving. You make men feel good while giving up nothing. Do these things only in safe situations where there are people around or the potential for inviting sexual escalation by the man is not present, or if you know the man, and know him to be a good man.

You. Will. Spread. Joy.

The joy that comes with those little successes in life. Like finding your lost car keys or seeing a shooting star. Or panties. Use that body to help make the world just a little happier. That's what I ask. That's how I answer your question. And no, I would not tell you unless your panties being exposed put you into an unsafe situation. What a person would see is no different than what they'd see when they brought you drinks beside the pool. The only loss in showing your panties is the loss of your selfishness, because no man with testicles would complain or be offended by seeing panties.

I'd no sooner tell you than I would tell you not to smile at the world.

You have a great ass.

Last edited: