panties give more room to "grow"

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by stuffwood71, Oct 18, 2011.

1. stuffwood71

stuffwood71 New Member

im not a cd, but one day my girlfriend got me to wear some of her panties so she could see what my cock looked like straining the gauzy fabric to get out. I must admit I get turned on too by looking at a big cock in panties, veins and cockhead outlined on the sheer material. But mostly, I like the room they give. No fly thing, and whether nylon or cotton, my cock had a lot more room especially when I start growing. I dont wear the lacey stuff, just plain janes. Anybody know of men's "panties-briefs w/o the fly or the crotch pad that women have for their heavier season? what's everyone's thought on big cocks in panties?

2. canguy1983

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  3. Nicebulge

Nicebulge New Member

Go to Sears.com then mens underwear. Under Covington brand they have a 4 pack of nylon bikinis for mens. Great fit and they dont have the crotch liner. Feel good on too.

4. B_pantycouple

B_pantycouple New Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah me and my wife do enjoy looking at cocks in panties, just something about a hard cock stretching against a pair of panties, mens underwear just does not give that same effect that a pair of panties does. I enjoy wearing panties and my wife loves to rub the outline of my cock through satin or nylon panties, the feeling so wonderful. There is really no mens underwear that compares to womans panties, the manufactures just make things fit and feel so much better for woman and luckily some of us guys have realized this and have slipped on a pair of panties and been more exited and hard than we have ever been. Its amazing the effect panties has on me, but also the effect it has on my wife, once again she loves seeing the outline of my cock through that silky thin material. And seeing other guys in panties is a turn on as you know just how good it feels to be wearing panties. Check our our profile for more about us.

5. SpankySD

SpankySD New Member

Albums:
    Something hot about these.

Attached Files:

6. mrten

mrten Member

Albums:
    i've managed to cram 11+" into panties

7. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

Brilliant! :biggrin:

The second one down - it quite suits the guy on the left. I think this might catch on! And the girl on the left needs to lose the towel...

8. LEATHERPANTSMAN

I switched to covingtons and panties last winter and got rid of all my boxers. I have wore panties every night and every weekend for the last 6 months and just love them. I like my nylon covingtons man panties, but hanes hi cut is what I love. I wear my mens nylon underwear in the day and panties all the rest of the time. I love the feel and the kink of the panties. My wife and I wear the same size so 1 day I put hers on and told her I wanted my own. I told her that I wanted to start wearing panties so we went and got me my own. I was hard for a week.

9. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

10. WRJcock

WRJcock Member

Look for JG2.com on the net for mens style nylon tricot briefs. They are the silkies mens briefs around!

11. jockmaestro

Gold Member

It would be the worst kind of hypocrisy for me to condemn guys who want to wear panties cuz i know there are lots of guys in the world who wouldn't understand my obsession with jockstraps, but seriously...? WOMEN's underwear??
    Ugh. LIke others have said, you can get MEN's underwear of the same material with a fuckin POUCH. MUCh more manly! Still, it's your life... : )

12. lelyal

lelyal Active Member

It ain't about "looking manly". It's about being manly and still induging in my obsession with panties. They are just sexy little things that aren't intended for me but feel sooo good. I couldn't possibly give them up to conform to someone else's image of what everyone should be.

13. Reddhott

Reddhott New Member

It's one of the least objectionable kinks I've seen here. But it begs the question, why don't they make men's underwear out of the softer and more sensuous fabrics that women's underwear is made of?

14. jocks54

jocks54 Active Member

Sorta the same thing going on with pantyhose. Is wearing mens brands of ph ok/acceptable?
    And for those of you who don't know there are LOTS of mens brands available. I wear both . Depends on what and where I am going or doing.
    It boils down to having what we nylon fanatics call the nylon gene. You gotta it or you don't. Lots of my metro friends got it!!!!!!
    Please don't knock us.
    Personaly I prefer mens nylon ,but thats just me. Lots of guys LOVE womens panties and are not CD's.
    Under Armour sure has helped the wearing of spandex and tight garments once again accetable. Oh how I miss the 80"s spandex era!!!

15. Daisy

Gold Member

I think guys should wear whatever the hell they want without judgement. If a guy wants to wear panties I dont see why he can't. Yes if he wears them to the gym there will be problems but if a guy wants to spend Saturday afternoon in a pair of pink panties I say more power to him. Women get to wear "boy shorts" and men's jeans but if a guy wants to go anywhere near women's wear he's labled as "gay". Though it may not be my thing, as far as the whole feminine emo look, guys should be able to dress however they want.

To the OP, there are tons of panty like underwear available online if you're looking for more room for your junk. The issue is, of course that once it's marketed as sexy men's underwear the price quadruples. There are sites though where you can get fairly reasonable silky men's underwear.

16. Fallchild337

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love wearing girls panties, I have tons of pics in them, I love how my cock looks either straining them or hanging out obscenely

17. LEATHERPANTSMAN

Panties feel great and are cheap. Just dont get a thong or skimpy cut panty.

Draft saved Draft deleted