Panties, Lace, Pink.

D

deleted1074483

well its not a turn on, put it that way, but each to their own - for a longer term relationship it probably would be a turn off as like to date a guy; for fb or hookup, well I've chosen the guy coz he's sexually attractive and bottom, if he gets off on wearing frilly pink knickers and that helps him get in the mood, so much the better. I tend to find its the more butch guys who do this rather than girly/fem types though, that I've met up with anyway.

Reactions: deleted1177572

Jayden L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never was until lately. Thought it was all extreme. But this looks more conservative to me. Rather nice. Might even get me some.

Male-Power_145-162_Red_B_2_1bcca773-1d29-4ccf-bbb4-a9491b7465c0.progressive.jpg

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As always, it depends on chem/vibe for me. im more into normal, stocky, beefy or even currently, bony guys over fit and muscle dudes. the lack of personality kills it for me. its so bad, id honestly rather eat wet juicy pussy.

point being, ive had those types of guys in panties/stockings and it was fun as fuck. i like to watch guys wearing things like that n get horny. even had this slimmish dad type who was furry in the right way, slightly fem and pulled the panties between his balls n ate it out like a pussy. one thing i will say, if they are hairy and laidback or "masc/str8" wearing panties or sexy things like that, ill be for it..especially when they act seductive or wanting to be plowed raw

Enthralled

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dated one guy who liked it a lot. I wasn't super comfortable doing it but he asked me nicely and bought me a few things so...
From my limited experience and uneducated guess I'd say that it is more a bi-top than a gay-top thing. Even though I have a frail build, guys I usually hook up with are not into the fem stuff. And that's a good thing because I would not be able to do this more often than occasionally.

Attachments

Maybe relative to something like this. I think these are totally hot, but I hear from the most LPSG that many frown on it. :-( Still I would totally wear.

6966ea1644091994c9c437a90623b727.jpg

Men-in-lingerie-exterface.jpg

so hot, I’d love to dress like this and give a guy a lap dance

Reactions: deleted1177572