Panties under swimsuits

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We were at the pool and my wife asked, "Why are all those guys wearing boxers under their swim suits?"

I said, "Because young guys these days tend to be shy about it."

She said, "They look ridiculous."

D

deleted871301

I sincerely hope you're asking the women on this site if they wear panties under their swimsuits because men don't wear panties :eek:

Reactions: blackhandle

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sincerely hope you're asking the women on this site if they wear panties under their swimsuits because men don't wear panties :eek:

Well, when a grown man wears underpants under a swimsuit, I call them panties. I guess that's sexist and I shouldn't do that. But there it is.

D

deleted871301

Well, when a grown man wears underpants under a swimsuit, I call them panties. I guess that's sexist and I shouldn't do that. But there it is.

Haha... I see your point :)

I suppose the same could be said for wearing underwear under a cycling bib which is designed to be worn against your skin to absorb the moisture and avoid skin irritation from friction.

I also used to paddle-ski and always went commando under my wetsuit :)

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A jock strap under swim trunks perhaps! But now jocks are sexy and frilly!

Younger men have been over-run by society! Its like 1950 but in reverse...men are the ones "barefoot and begging"!

The last 40 year have all been about "Girl Power" (a lack of Men supporting other Men)...and as a result most women now hold the best jobs and rule the roost.

My buddy's wife tells him & his boys what type of underwear they can wear!!!! She dominates him in public settings. Tells her men "no facial hair" in her house. If he or his boys show any bulge..."Moma's Not Happy". But.... you will laugh, she is a busty women, who does nothing to conservatively conceal her tits in any way! (Girl Power Gone Mad! - a double standard) My friend is so demoralized...but "a man without a women has to be gay...right"??

Homophobia perhaps...from the female perspective! They don't want anyone approaching their man! The don't want him to feel like a masculine man! It's the 1950's just reversed!!!!

It's such a Sad Commentary! Our Great-Grandfathers would be ashamed of what men have evolved to be!

D

deleted871301

A jock strap under swim trunks perhaps! But now jocks are sexy and frilly!

Younger men have been over-run by society! Its like 1950 but in reverse...men are the ones "barefoot and begging"!

The last 40 year have all been about "Girl Power" (a lack of Men supporting other Men)...and as a result most women now hold the best jobs and rule the roost.

My buddy's wife tells him & his boys what type of underwear they can wear!!!! She dominates him in public settings. Tells her men "no facial hair" in her house. If he or his boys show any bulge..."Moma's Not Happy". But.... you will laugh, she is a busty women, who does nothing to conservatively conceal her tits in any way! (Girl Power Gone Mad! - a double standard) My friend is so demoralized...but "a man without a women has to be gay...right"??

Homophobia perhaps...from the female perspective! They don't want anyone approaching their man! The don't want him to feel like a masculine man! It's the 1950's just reversed!!!!

It's such a Sad Commentary! Our Great-Grandfathers would be ashamed of what men have evolved to be!

Big Mamma has to Go!

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's off topic, but I think you're right.

Thanks for the Props Bro...but totally not necessary!

I think its totally on topic! You asked why young bucks are wearing panties under their Swimwear.

My explanation (albeit verbose)... is that they MUST!
These young men must be groomed, buff and bare.
Their eyebrows must not be too masculine or bushy. (eyebrow waxing is huge)
They can't show that they have any cock "in public" at all!

The young men your wife is noticing are the 100% straight men. The men who if they don't tow the line won't get any pussy! (not the bi/gay men who know they can get their needs met another way)!

Based on your 99% Straight declaration...panties for you brah!

Reactions: Anton565

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"These young men must be groomed, buff and bare.
Their eyebrows must not be too masculine or bushy. (eyebrow waxing is huge)
They can't show that they have any cock "in public" at all!"

So the above is what straight guys have to do/be to get laid... Whereas the the gay boys show muscles, body hair, and their equipment to get laid.......????

Didn't it used to be the other way around??

I'm sorry but I have never seen any lads at all wearing underwear under swimsuits, I think that is complete rubbish and everyone who gets into cold water shrinks, no matter how big you are! I know loads of lads are massive on the soft but don't grown much when get hard and others are like maggots when soft but have cocks like donkeys when hard, 'growers and showers' I believe its called! But I agree with your point about young gay lads having no masculine role models, I've peddled that for years and its the young gays who have paved the way for homosexuality to be more acceptable, the feminine gays as people would call them, butch men on the other hand real the rewards of what young and feminine gays have done for them, but instead of thanking them, they put them down and bully them equally as much as straight men do/have!

I know that homosexuality would not be half as accepted in my city if it hadn't of been for the likes of me who came out at 14 years of age and fought for my right to exist, by doing things which these so called manly gays, like boxing, judo, karate, played five a side and 11 a side football/soccer, basketball tennis and swimming, I've swam for the north of England twice and was a gold medalist and I was a city club and city champion gold medalist runner and champion and city long jump gold medalist and record holder!

I never had any male role models who were gay, the only role models I had were straight men who forced me to be butcher than I look!

Reactions: Exbiker

I may wax my nuts, because I don't like shaving down there, it itches to much to shave, and you can cut your skin and it gets dryer when you shave! I don't pluck my eyebrows, I am a proper lads lad, athletic and sporty and always played proper boys sports and all my mates growing up were straight and although I came out when I was 14 none would dare of tried to say out, because I would of knocked them out, but in truth I was excepted for who I was and got more respect for being honest!

So called butch men live off the legacy that young and also feminine gays, did for them!

YOUNG GAYS WHO CAME OUT WHEN THEY WERE KIDS & ALSO FEMININE GAYS PAVED THE WAY FOR SO CALLED REAL/BUTCH MEN TO COME OUT!!

Butch men are still to afraid to come out and be a man!

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've worn briefs beneath swim trunks that I discovered after purchasing didn't have a mesh lining. Swimsuits can be clingy when stepping out of the pool and it seemed like it would risk less inappropriateness. When there's a mesh lining (which I now make a point to always check for), I'd see no point to wear anything additional.

I'm not sure what homophobia has to do with any of this. Is it homophobic to leave the house with pants on?

Not one person has mention the word homophobia! Did you just read what I wrote, or did you actually read what everyone wrote to get a gist of the whole story?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not one person has mention the word homophobia! Did you just read what I wrote, or did you actually read what everyone wrote to get a gist of the whole story?

"
I think it's homophobia. If you show even a hint of the male genitalia, you're gay, brah!

Twoton suggested that it was homophobia causing young men to fear that they might be perceived as gay if they showed a hint of genitalia. Maybe if you read a little more closely instead of replying to yourself in rapid succession? :p

I am referring to the fact that people put down on here feminine gays on here, like they are real, but it isn't feminine gays in a closet!

Also if people knew anything about what they were actually talking about and about human psychology a person acts feminine only because they didn't have a masculine role model or influence in their life and usually spend their lives being around females and therefore mimic their behaviour, because every human being mimics other people and therefore as a result, men who don't hang around with women and spend their time with straight men, mimic their behaviour!