Panties under swimsuits

"

Twoton suggested that it was homophobia causing young men to fear that they might be perceived as gay if they showed a hint of genitalia. Maybe if you read a little more closely instead of replying to yourself in rapid succession? :p

One word slipped past me, I apologise, but I didn't say it!

"

Twoton suggested that it was homophobia causing young men to fear that they might be perceived as gay if they showed a hint of genitalia. Maybe if you read a little more closely instead of replying to yourself in rapid succession? :p

Maybe if you mind your own business and don't talk to me like I'm your bitch, you might realise I'm man enough to apologise but I'm also man enough to tell you to jog on....

You obviously don't have a technological mind, because when your replying to the post, you go to the bottom box, not press on reply, because it wouldn't be on a flag on my profile saying TexanStar responded to you on my profile!

Remember I might be a bitch in the bedroom, but outside, I am all man! :)

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You obviously don't have a technological mind, because when your replying to the post, you go to the bottom box, not press on reply, because it wouldn't be on a flag on my profile saying TexanStar responded to you on my profile!

I see you're having fun replying to yourself, so I apologize for interrupting that, but just so my non-technical self can help you out, if you mouse-over the reply buttons of different posters, you'll see that they all have the same identical hyperlink and it just changes the quoted text to be used.

You get an alert notification if someone quotes you, or if someone tags you by saying @Damian Xavia for example, but you don't get an alert if someone hits the reply button next to your name. It just copy/pastes that poster's quote into the post reply box (but the poster can still delete that text back out if they want).

So you'll receive an alert notification for this reply, just like you received an alert notification in the reply before that, because I quoted you in both of them, but if you left-click the flag icon at the top-right of your screen, you won't actually find an alert notification for my very first reply (because I didn't quote you, nor did I tag you. My reply just followed yours and you went off the deep end).

Also, just as a friendly suggestion, if you're concerned that people might perceive you as something less than a "real man", it helps to get at least get your argument out in just one post rather than a string of replies that makes you look like you're having some kind of anxiety attack and keep coming back to the thread every 3 minutes to add more.

ktpng.gif

Reactions: Exbiker

I see you're having fun replying to yourself, so I apologize for interrupting that, but just so my non-technical self can help you out, if you mouse-over the reply buttons of different posters, you'll see that they all have the same identical hyperlink and it just changes the quoted text to be used.

You get an alert notification if someone quotes you, or if someone tags you by saying @Damian Xavia for example, but you don't get an alert if someone hits the reply button next to your name. It just copy/pastes that poster's quote into the post reply box (but the poster can still delete that text back out if they want).

So you'll receive an alert notification for this reply, just like you received an alert notification in the reply before that, because I quoted you in both of them, but if you left-click the flag icon at the top-right of your screen, you won't actually find an alert notification for my very first reply (because I didn't quote you, nor did I tag you. My reply just followed yours and you went off the deep end).

Also, just as a friendly suggestion, if you're concerned that people might perceive you as something less than a "real man", it helps to get at least get your argument out in just one post rather than a string of replies that makes you look like you're having some kind of anxiety attack and keep coming back to the thread every 3 minutes to add more.

ktpng.gif

I can't be bothered to read your book ah but grow up troll!! Faceless people hum! I mean how old are you?

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am referring to the fact that people put down on here feminine gays on here, like they are real, but it isn't feminine gays in a closet!

Also if people knew anything about what they were actually talking about and about human psychology a person acts feminine only because they didn't have a masculine role model or influence in their life and usually spend their lives being around females and therefore mimic their behaviour, because every human being mimics other people and therefore as a result, men who don't hang around with women and spend their time with straight men, mimic their behaviour!

I think you are correct! People are very insensitive and judgmental.
Behavior is learned...stay the way you are Bold & Proud! You don't need anyone's approval!

Not all feminine men are gay! I know an overly feminine dude who has five boys and a very happy marriage!

Reactions: Damian Xavia

I think you are correct! People are very insensitive and judgmental.
Behavior is learned...stay the way you are Bold & Proud! You don't need anyone's approval!

Not all feminine men are gay! I know an overly feminine dude who has five boys and a very happy marriage!

I'm pure chavish, not feminine, I was defending feminine people because they are like young gays who come out young, like I did, the people who paved the way for homosexuality to be more accepted whilst butch people hide in a closet and go with us, chavish and feminine men when no one is looking!

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So called butch men live off the legacy that young and also feminine gays, did for them!

No one person or
YOUNG GAYS WHO CAME OUT WHEN THEY WERE KIDS & ALSO FEMININE GAYS PAVED THE WAY FOR SO CALLED REAL/BUTCH MEN TO COME OUT!!

Butch men are still to afraid to come out and be a man!

The Men who paved the way for Gay Rights....were not all feminine!
I'm pure chavish, not feminine, I was defending feminine people because they are like young gays who come out young, like I did, the people who paved the way for homosexuality to be more accepted whilst butch people hide in a closet and go with us, chavish and feminine men when no one is looking!

Chavish...is not a term I am used to hearing in the USA. Thanks for teaching me something new!
LOL...I had to look it up!

For the others...
CHAVISH....Used as a disparaging term (British) for a poor or uneducated young person, especially one who behaves in a brash or vulgar manner and wears ostentatious clothing and jewelry.

The original post had nothing to do with "Out" "Butch-Fem" "Out or Closeted" dudes in any way We all need to practice returning to the 1st post (me included) to keep on topic.

that said...l wanted to reply back to you!

I love your passion, Damian.... and your Chavish way...Keep "walking your walk" and Don't ever change!

Sorry, but feminine men, and men who push boundaries, like you are only 2 pieces in a large puzzle of humanity!

* Black people were emancipated by the efforts of Abraham Lincoln...but not free...That took courage!

* Women were emancipated buy the ERA...but each women's courage and perseverance gave her freedom and independence! (sure that were chavish... and burned a few bras.)

* LGBT people were emancipated by actions at Stonewall & then later gentrified by actions by President Obama... But the community gained everything by having the courage to love who they wanted with out approval.

Weather someone screams it from the roof tops or wispers it in their darkened bedroom makes no difference!

No one person or

The Men who paved the way for Gay Rights....were not all feminine!

Chavish...is not a term I am used to hearing in the USA. Thanks for teaching me something new!
LOL...I had to look it up!

For the others...
CHAVISH....Used as a disparaging term (British) for a poor or uneducated young person, especially one who behaves in a brash or vulgar manner and wears ostentatious clothing and jewelry.

The original post had nothing to do with "Out" "Butch-Fem" "Out or Closeted" dudes in any way We all need to practice returning to the 1st post (me included) to keep on topic.

that said...l wanted to reply back to you!

I love your passion, Damian.... and your Chavish way...Keep "walking your walk" and Don't ever change!

Sorry, but feminine men, and men who push boundaries, like you are only 2 pieces in a large puzzle of humanity!

* Black people were emancipated by the efforts of Abraham Lincoln...but not free...That took courage!

* Women were emancipated buy the ERA...but each women's courage and perseverance gave her freedom and independence! (sure that were chavish... and burned a few bras.)

* LGBT people were emancipated by actions at Stonewall & then later gentrified by actions by President Obama... But the community gained everything by having the courage to love who they wanted with out approval.

Weather someone screams it from the roof tops or wispers it in their darkened bedroom makes no difference!

Please let me explain to you, when you have rich old men who have no idea what a chav is, claim they do and describe chavs as poor and un educated is completely wrong! I have no intentions of telling you what I am educated in, but lets put it down for you to a degree, some of my qualification are equivalent to 24 A levels, so please do not judge a book by its cover, education wise that's all I'm saying about me! But when I referred to my self as a chav, chav is also a style, and the person who ever you read, hasn't got a clue what a chav is!!