Panties?

First of all I know everyone and every woman is different!

I was thinking about a past lover from many years ago and how she always kept her panties on during sex. I do not recall any real reason that I could think of to make her do this. I always found it distracting that she had to always hold them open to the side during sex.

My question to the lovely women of LPSG is what do you think would be the reason for this?

It just came into my mind after seeing a post on here about videos of women wearing panties during sex.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My fella likes panties. I do too. We don't always fuck when I'm wearing a pair, but sometimes it's fun.

It's also fun to buy a few cheap pairs specifically for the sake of having them torn off my body.

Just for fun..

I think that you'd be much happier believing that it was a cute little fetish rather than attempting to picture what she might possibly have been trying to hide. Tattoos? - one wonky eyeball on each arse cheek :laughing:. A minion tattoo? A birthmark in the shape of Prince Philip's face?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a consistent thing? I got nuthin’. Except maybe irritation or chafing.

For the occasional skirt-lifting naughtiness in a car, secluded corner of wherever, quickie with a roomie comming home, ok, sure. That’s logical.

Isn’t there an entire industry of crotchless panties for this? Seemingly for the view of the “perfectly wrapped” body? Or for those who like sex with suspenders/garter belts and stockings and the aesthetic of undies under the straps?
Chafing is a thing. A quickie while I was wearing panties resulted in a chafing burn on the side of my bf’s penis. Yeah, he was very uncomfortable for awhile.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree with you, she did have a very large clitoris. One would think that would be a good thing having that friction on the cum button.
I like very specific friction. Through the hood only. Direct contact may land a partner on the floor, via my reflexes. Lizard brain immediately takes over. Lizard brain does not think or speak. Lizard brain only takes action to keep me safe and comfortable. Lizard brain can make my body do things I am not consciously aware of knowing how to do. Like headstands. I have no idea how to execute a good headstand. However, I have found myself on my head twice in the aftermath of unlpleasant surprises to my vagina. It is that same primal part of my psyche that has done incredible things to men who have gone too far astray from my boundaries. No one has been harmed, just removed from my personal space, but it would be dishonest to say these feats were non-violent.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like very specific friction. Through the hood only. Direct contact may land a partner on the floor, via my reflexes. Lizard brain immediately takes over. Lizard brain does not think or speak. Lizard brain only takes action to keep me safe and comfortable. Lizard brain can make my body do things I am not consciously aware of knowing how to do. Like headstands. I have no idea how to execute a good headstand. However, I have found myself on my head twice in the aftermath of unlpleasant surprises to my vagina. It is that same primal part of my psyche that has done incredible things to men who have gone too far astray from my boundaries. No one has been harmed, just removed from my personal space, but it would be dishonest to say these feats were non-violent.
Ditto for me! Indirect friction only. I’ll fly right off the bed otherwise. Kick my partner in the head, stomach, whatever it takes to get them to stop. It’s like hitting the funny bone of my sex organs - so suddenly painful, it just proves a reaction.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To the OP: having read the thread replies now, I would like a bit more info. How was she groomed down there? Was she a self conscious type of person?

If it was EVERY single time ... I mean... you do always have the possibility of never-nude.
Who, to save all the trip to Dictionary.com is...One who can never be nude.
Was she ever fully naked?

I feel like I'm getting pretty personal with the questions I'm asking about this woman I don't know and it's feeling weird suddenly. Like I'm a bit exposed or something :scream::joy:

I think that you'd be much happier believing that it was a cute little fetish rather than attempting to picture what she might possibly have been trying to hide. Tattoos? - one wonky eyeball on each arse cheek :laughing:. A minion tattoo? A birthmark in the shape of Prince Philip's face?
I have to agree with you, she did have a very large clitoris. One would think that would be a good thing having that friction on the cum button.

Reactions: 950483

That makes sense. Sometimes I prefer the sensation of being touched over underwear far more than without it.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My fella likes panties. I do too. We don't always fuck when I'm wearing a pair, but sometimes it's fun.

It's also fun to buy a few cheap pairs specifically for the sake of having them torn off my body.

Just for fun..

*Fist bump*

Reactions: lms28

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
As a consistent thing? I got nuthin’. Except maybe irritation or chafing.

For the occasional skirt-lifting naughtiness in a car, secluded corner of wherever, quickie with a roomie comming home, ok, sure. That’s logical.

Isn’t there an entire industry of crotchless panties for this? Seemingly for the view of the “perfectly wrapped” body? Or for those who like sex with suspenders/garter belts and stockings and the aesthetic of undies under the straps?

It was absolutely every time we had sex. I was younger and didn’t think too much about it, just happy I was with her. It was odd how 15 years later I recalled it and it made me go hummm...

we have not talked in 15 years and I was thinking about stalking her on social media and then just directly asking her. What do you think? Romantic huh....

The last part is a joke!!!

To the OP: having read the thread replies now, I would like a bit more info. How was she groomed down there? Was she a self conscious type of person?

If it was EVERY single time ... I mean... you do always have the possibility of never-nude.
Who, to save all the trip to Dictionary.com is...One who can never be nude.
Was she ever fully naked?

I feel like I'm getting pretty personal with the questions I'm asking about this woman I don't know and it's feeling weird suddenly. Like I'm a bit exposed or something :scream::joy:
Well her last name was Funke and her brother was Tobias... hopefully you have seen Arrested Development...

she was well kept down there nothing I recall to be ashamed of