Pants Party

eurobottle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

I know there's been a few posts on here regarding jeans, but I've never been able to find jeans that fit me nice because my thighs and ass are bigger than what my waist size usually accommodates. And I know this is a cock group, but some advice never hurt anyone.

I want to find something that shows off my bulge nice too. Nothing straight cut or slim fit, that looks ridiculous on me.

Got any suggestions? I usually wear Buffalo and Mexx jeans, but feel like throwing them away.

What you say?

Attachments

Last edited:

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
i totally feel you on this one

I'm a dancer, and my quads are huge (from the tennis, swimming, football and horseback riding i did before getting into dance)

and being half black I just have a huge ass

sadly however I can't recommend anything that will fit nicely and show off your bulge, but I will say that Buckle jeans fit really nicely for me

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
FAllenangel, I would agree that the Buckle jeans might be good for you. I had posted a few of my Buckle jeans below. they do have some stretch in them which is good for us large guys. JC Penny used to carry a line called Arizona, that are good for your build also, which are also posted here (pic 3 and 4).

Good Luck,

Jack

Attachments