Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Besides everyone's fave levi's, does anyone have any other favorite slim fitting pants that flatter the bulge? I'm looking for some pants other than jeans that I can wear to work that fit my body well. Not looking for the baggy look. Any help?

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I usually only wear jeans and I don't know of any causal type pant that enhances or shows off the bulge as well as a pair of Wrangler Cowboy Cuts. Once in a great while you might catch me in a pair of cargo type pants, but they are too baggy and uncomfortable for me, when I go out anywhere I like wearing the Wranglers to show off my ass and bulge.

schlong35

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think i can help you guys. coming from a mountain town thats all we wear . drysdales catalogue has a pair of dress pant in the western style made of some sort of lycra/nylon and cotton. they are great for a dressier atmosphere like work. they come in a variety of colors and are made to enhance all men. look on the internet under"Drysdales Western Wear"

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anybody know of a brand that has narrow legs, european style? I have a pair of pants I bought in London and they have a button fly (great bulge) and very narrow legs that I love, but can't seem to be able to find anything similar in the states.

G

Ganymede

Some guys have builds that look good in jeans and pants in general, showing off the bulge. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those guys. :(

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It depends on how much you want to spend. You can try some of the designer outlet stores. You can try some of the designers websites. I used to have a pair of cream colored heavy cloth dress pants. Unbeknownst to me at the time, they formed a shelf that put it all on display. :redface:

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in the military, we had our uniforms tailored so they didn't look so baggy. I'm sure any pair of pants could be tailored to accentuate the crotch region.

markimus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a problem where my balls hang low and my entire package is placed further in/down on my pubic area than most.

I've created a device that basically pushes everything up and out. It is very comfortable, undetectable and you can wear it all day. It makes a bulge in any pants.

PM for details.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bought a pair of Chip and Pepper, Big Pickle jeans. They are desgned with more room up front for comfort, but they also tend to show off a bulge too.

If a bulge is what you are looking for then C & P, Big Pickle is a good jean to look for. I have a photo of my pair in my profile gallery.

Robert

B_kewlhandle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Flat front pants look better than pleats. No men should wear pleated pants unless he is overweight; then it helps to hide the roles of fat.

If you want to show a bulge just don't wear undewear and wear the pants a bit tighter. However, that should only be an option if you are out cruising for sex. Otherwise it's in poor taste to show the outline of your cock in your pants and you will only succeed at being the object of gossip and redicule behind your back.

two things help: 1) light coloured pants 2) flat front instead of pleated.