pants with a longer zipper/fly?

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So I was looking at pants the other day, overheard a guy tell his wife "no I don't like them, the fly isn't long enough", and I realized I'm not the only one who prefers a longer zipper on their pants and likes to use the fly to take a piss. The current fashion is for very low-rise pants and most of them have a very short fly (some as small as 3 inch zipper). I know it is somewhat dependent on the pants size, I'm pretty trim and wear a 31-32 waist so its more difficult to find. I've found a 6 inch zipper to be ideal, I can easily get my hand in enough and comfortably flop my dick out without any zipper scratching. But they are hand to find!

I'm not necessarily looking for pictures of guys cocks hanging out of their pants, there are plenty of those. Anyone else with this issue maybe share brands and where you found pants with a larger fly opening. One of my favorites are some Wrangler cargo shorts I have with a 30" waist and a full 6-inch zipper fly. I'll post a few others if there is any interest.

D

deleted3995701

Most places have a seamstress or tailor. If you find good quality pants you really like but the fly is short, take them to a sewer and see if they can fix it with a longer zipper. They may be able to help.

Turns $40 pants into $120 pants but the overall value is worth it if you end up with pants you love.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fashion makers started mass producing slim fit / modern fit / skinny fit and sadly low rise clothing in the 90s . These cuts tend to be bothersome not just to get on ones body; but they tend to in many cases have smaller zipper lengths. Personally I hate them as one needs to undo ones belt / or open ones pants to urinate. At home who cares; but in public it is a pain to take the extra steps

Just look for more traditional clothing. More room in the seat = more zipper length

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally speaking, I just pull the front of my pants down and don't use the zipper unless they are high waisted dress pants.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I lived in Italy several years ago.
Cheaper then to have pants made than store bought.
The tailors were great!
LOVED how the zipper fly always went low enough under my balls so that when went to take a piss it was EASY to pull out the whole package!
Here in the USA the zipper fly is BARELY enough to take out your dick forget about your balls!!
REALLY BAD!!

Reactions: Goose_Eggs
D

deleted15442241

I like modern cuts better but yeah short zippers are huge problem. You have to undo your belt, open your button, lower the zip, take your dick out of your underwear all the while trying to keep your pants from falling to your knees. And if you're wearing a suit, after you're done you kinda have to lower your pants and tuck your shirt again too. So 30sec pissing turns into a 2min strange ritual.

Reactions: allmanbud

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fly is useless on most modern styles, even if you're not hung. But I always had trouble with the fly opening on traditional cuts, too, as my cock hangs down the leg, and it takes a lot of effort to haul it up to the fly, unless the pants are really baggy. So I solved the problem with a little tailoring. While I was at it, I used a double zipper, which can be opened from the bottom or the top. Finally, a fly that opens right where my cock head is!

20220730_121344.jpg

The inspiration for this was a college professor had had a big bulge down his leg, and would hold his blazer open to show it. At the time (40+ years ago) Calvin Klein had jeans ads that were basically a crotch shot. An artistically talented friend of mine made a sketch that was a parody of the ad, featuring the professor's crotch, and a zipper like this. One day I decided to make such jeans for real.

Last edited:

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The fly is useless on most modern styles, even if you're not hung. But I always had trouble with the fly opening on traditional cuts, too, as my cock hangs down the leg, and it takes a lot of effort to haul it up to the fly, unless the pants are really baggy. So I solved the problem with a little tailoring. While I was at it, I used a double zipper, which can be opened from the bottom or the top. Finally, a fly that opens right where my cock head is!

View attachment 74677851

The inspiration for this was a college professor had had a big bulge down his leg, and would hold his blazer open to show it. At the time (40+ years ago) Calvin Klein had jeans ads that were basically a crotch shot. An artistically talented friend of mine made a sketch that was a parody of the ad, featuring the professor's crotch, and a zipper like this. One day I decided to make such jeans for real.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
LOVE those jeans man!!

D

deleted16203581

Most places have a seamstress or tailor. If you find good quality pants you really like but the fly is short, take them to a sewer and see if they can fix it with a longer zipper. They may be able to help.

Turns $40 pants into $120 pants but the overall value is worth it if you end up with pants you love.
The price of having a dick. Ain’t cheap!

DeanGreen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I was looking at pants the other day, overheard a guy tell his wife "no I don't like them, the fly isn't long enough", and I realized I'm not the only one who prefers a longer zipper on their pants and likes to use the fly to take a piss. The current fashion is for very low-rise pants and most of them have a very short fly (some as small as 3 inch zipper). I know it is somewhat dependent on the pants size, I'm pretty trim and wear a 31-32 waist so its more difficult to find. I've found a 6 inch zipper to be ideal, I can easily get my hand in enough and comfortably flop my dick out without any zipper scratching. But they are hand to find!

I'm not necessarily looking for pictures of guys cocks hanging out of their pants, there are plenty of those. Anyone else with this issue maybe share brands and where you found pants with a larger fly opening. One of my favorites are some Wrangler cargo shorts I have with a 30" waist and a full 6-inch zipper fly. I'll post a few others if there is any interest.
I find that my dress trousers have a long fly. The funny thing is for me the fly is too long, lol.

Reactions: allmanbud

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree that many zippers are to short. I live where it is warm most of the year. I wear shorts nearly all the time. Most of the shorts which I wear have a 5.5 inch zipper. I dress commando except when wearing dress trousers or a suit. These have a much longer zipper. My flaccid hangs between 6.5 and 7 inches most of the time. It is alao rather thick. This poses the problem of access when peeing. Most of the time it is necessary to reach in and pull things up in order to get it out to pee.