Pants & Zipper/flys

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question guys.... When you go to use bathroom/ urinal do u leave your pants up when you pee and pull it out through the fly or do you yank um down and whip it out with your pants down and your bare ass just standing there. I have a habit of doing the later even in public and bf says that it's not normal.Lets hear what you have to say.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yank um down and whip it out with your pants down and your bare ass just standing there. I have a habit of doing the later even in public and bf says that it's not normal.Lets hear what you have to say.[/quote said:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of the time I wear mesh shorts and boxers and lift the leg of my shorts. In cooler weather, I'll unbotton, unzip, and pull the pants down in front enough to get the job done without exposing my ass. The fly and zipper don't work too well for me. I've gotten piss on my clothes before using the fly and changed my M.O.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a freeballer most of the time, about 90 percent, I open the fly and pull it out and perform my elimination function. No need to show my posterior.

I learned how to unzip or open the buttons quickly when I wore the famous 13 button fly Navy Dress Uniform way back when.

Great topic and I like to show, but I have no need to show my ass, at least most of the time.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats's the main reason I yank em down. Hate getting a wet pee mark on my pants .esp if I/m out at a bar.Its kinda hard to pull a big cock thru that litttle zipper and then put it back in without getting it caught or your pants wet...