Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatincock86

I have no desire to sniff a dudes underwear BUT...I absolutely love smelling a fine chicks worn panties. A close friends mom is a total MILF. She's a family friend and every time I visit her house (out of state) I have jacked off to her panties some way or another. The smell of a strangers pussy is just pure bliss, and I got to say, her pussy smells great, what I would give to fuck her brains out...ohh well.:rolleyes:

Acoke-
Wow, thats so hot. Do they smell perfumy or musty? Have you ever licked them?

Definitely musty as hell, I would guess that shes a horny cat. I sniff, lick, rub on my dick and have even tried em on and jacked while wearing for a bit (I can be kinky). She also tends to wear real sexy undies (no granny panties eww) all lacy and cute, with the occasional thong...wow just thinking about it got me hard gotta go :biggrin1:

Acoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Definitely musty as hell, I would guess that shes a horny cat. I sniff, lick, rub on my dick and have even tried em on and jacked while wearing for a bit (I can be kinky). She also tends to wear real sexy undies (no granny panties eww) all lacy and cute, with the occasional thong...wow just thinking about it got me hard gotta go :biggrin1:

Wow, thats hot. I bet she plays with her pussy and clit through them all day maybe even thinking about fucking your big dick. Maybe thats why they get all wet and musty. Fuck, now im hard again.

Reactions: Biryder

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, this thread is gonna make me cum so hard. Tell us about what her panties smell like and how much different they smell than her beautiful pussy.

My wife's pussy is absolutely pristinely sweet. If anyone wants a pair of her worn panties, ill mail em and you can jack off all over em. I just want a video or photo log. Does that interest anyone?

Shes about 5'8'', big tits, redhead with ginger trim and really sweet smell. If youre lucky you might get a few fire pubes stuck in the material to bite on while you jack off.

heck yeah.. send a picture of her to go along with the panties and I'll cum all over them and video it.. I'll even send them back to her ;-)

love_agusta

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i went on holiday with my friend last year and sniffed his sisters knickers! mmmmm <3

I have done that before and its so very kinky!! Sometimes I visit my friends house and I will make sure i visit her toilet cuz if I am lucky (7 out of 10) her used panties would be hanging in there for me!

Went for holiday recently with my cousins, 3 men and 4 women. Snifed all 4 womens panties and I would say, if you are into panty sniffing, thats Nirvana!!!

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
Men have always and always will have a fascination with a womans panties. Panties are the item closest to a woman's body. They hold all the scent that makes a woman a woman. Every woman has her favorite pair of panties. Every day they are discarded, dirty, into the hamper. They are seldom handled by anyone other than the woman who owns them. And panties are one of the most intimate items a woman owns. To have a woman's panties is like having a little piece of her. Lots of men use panties when they are alone, they touch them, sniff them, lick them and even wear them. This is very normal and something that woman are finally understanding and lots are even becoming aroused knowing a guy is playing with there panties when they are gone. It shows just how turned on a man is by a woman. Some men just enjoy panties in there hands and pleasuring themselves while holding the panties and some men enjoy slipping the the panties on. The feeling of sliding a pair of panties up your legs is incredible, to feel that material tight against you, more men should try it because once you slide them up your legs you'll be amazed at how they feel. Check out our profile for more about us.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sniff wife's always. She knows it. I don't think she'd admit it, but I think she finds it hot on some level.
Sniff buds briefs whenever I can ( camping, hunting)

Hey Buddy,
You gotta try 'sniffin' some of your buds "STRAPS" (think the POUCH and the SWEET SPOT)!! You will NEVER go near another brief again!!!!

RICKY_27

Biryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started playing in panties at a young age. Not sure why, I was just drawn to them. Then I started going through panty drawers to take a pair. Then I started sniffing them. Toady I wear them and continue the other fetishes I developed early on.

Reactions: 1296062