Pantyhose .....ladies ?

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since i am a nylon and feet fetishist i've been askin' myself lately.....do majority of women like to wear pantyhose.....and do they know or find that pretty feet in nylon are very sexy and hot thing for lot of guys ? I can talk about this for an hours from a view of nylon and feet fetish guy....but i would really like to hear what women in here think about that.
I would also like to know if there is any other guy around here who share my point of view.

Peace !

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to wear pantyhose they are always uncomfortable and they make my girly parts sweat, :redface: :mad: . I avoid them and all hosiery like the plague from Memorial Day to Halloween. Yes, that includes socks.

On the other hand, I rather like thigh high hose as they do the job and often make me feel a little sexy.

There are many foot fetishist here so make your self at home and enjoy the view. :smile:

Attachments

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you mean stockings or pantyhose?

Stockings are thigh-high and need to be worn with a garter belt. Pantyhose, as the name implies, go all the way up the the waist.

I hate pantyhose, but I love to wear stockings, fishnets or back-seam, with no underpants and a skirt...

Does that qualify?!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to wear pantyhose they are always uncomfortable and they make my girly parts sweat, :redface: :mad: . I avoid them and all hosiery like the plague from Memorial Day to Halloween. Yes, that includes socks.

On the other hand, I rather like thigh high hose as they do the job and often make me feel a little sexy.

There are many foot fetishist here so make your self at home and enjoy the view. :smile:

You got some great legs sistah girl.:smile:

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you mean stockings or pantyhose?

Stockings are thigh-high and need to be worn with a garter belt. Pantyhose, as the name implies, go all the way up the the waist.

I hate pantyhose, but I love to wear stockings, fishnets or back-seam, with no underpants and a skirt...

Does that qualify?!

Sure it does.....*droolin'*

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well then, you are a naughty boy aren't you...

Do sexy socks qualify too? When it's cold, I like to wear over-the-knee socks (black or striped) with a short skirt... and no underpants.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well then, you are a naughty boy aren't you...

Do sexy socks qualify too? When it's cold, I like to wear over-the-knee socks (black or striped) with a short skirt... and no underpants.

Then....consider from now on....you gotta personal stalker in here :cool::smile: :biggrin1:

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like thigh highs as well, and I also just LOVE your cock, we make a great match

x

Honey

Thanx ma'am :),you are gorgeous lookin' lady....and i gotta stay away from you,i would love to see those legs in nylon plus you're 36 years old ...can it be more perfect ??? :)

So....the conclusion is ....do you think nylon is sexy.....plus feet in nylon (shhhh....besides my tool) ? :redface:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like stockings. I do not like pantyhose, i do not like tights, I do not like thigh highs. Stockings. I prefer garters to garter belts. I do not find that many men notice ordinary looking stockings, probably assuming they are pantyhose like most women wear. I find that some men notice cuban or french heeled, seamed stockings, and that the men who do notice are submissive. I also find that most of those men know the difference between 9West and Dior Chain d'Orsay (for example) if you engage them in conversation. I think more submissive men than dominant men have foot, stocking and shoe fetishes. I think most dominant men who notice details like seamed stockings and particularly nice shoes just think those details make a woman more of a toy. he thinks she is working very hard indeed to attract him.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It depends on what I am wearing. If it is a thin skirt or dress and the garters will show thru I will wear panty hose. Other wise it's stockings. I don't really care too much for the stockings that have elastic at the top if I am going out. I have slim legs and they tend to slid a bit.

However, I do not like feet, on men or women, no matter how attractive. And hearing dry feet rub together is like nails on a chalk board for me....it just creeps me out. I think women's feet look beautiful in high heels and love a foot massage, but no licking etc.

I have no idea why I feel this way, considering all the naughty things I do like.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I detest pantyhose, or maybe that's too liberal of a word to use for how I truly feel about them...abhor would be better! When I have to wear them, I will wear stockings with a garter belt (and maybe no panties if I'm feeling naughty)! or I'll wear fishnet stockings. Mostly, I prefer bare legs, even if it's cold.

Erik32

Just Browsing
Media
I have a great Passion for Women in Silky Pantyhose.
Of course Pantyhose today are not made like the ones back in the 1970's!
Today they are made for 2 reasons; Look and Feel.
Back in the 70's and early 80's there wasn't "Lycra" in them - Now there is.
Plus different / much better weaving techniques, yarns, etc...

Some people (mostly men, but some women) Love Pantyhose but are afraid
to admit it. (I used to be one of them!)- I even said the opposite!
BodyStockings? Of course! Well they are same as Pantyhose, just a bit more Pantyhose!

I had a girlfriend that would wear very Silky Pantyhose and she looked more than amazing in them- and felt that way too! She would slowly but firmly glance / smooth her ass up against me when I was wearing silk boxers and/or such. Very Smooth.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love your new avatar, whatireallywant!

Yay! Summer is over -- stocking time again!

And I just got these adorable little ankle-boots and an extremely short skirt....

cuza

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have been wearing all kinds of hoisery for over 40 years and dont feel i am properly dressed without hose. I usually wear stockings, for special occasions i will wear full fashioned stockings, i especially like the expresso colors with the darker back seam. Wen i wear shorter skirts i wear pantyhose for obvious reasons, still getting the same reaction from men. i have "caught" many men and women too looking at my legs. So many women dont know the feeling of silky nylon on their legs held taught by a fine lace garter belt and the effecs it has on men.
annie

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lace top hold up stockings for me, and I know the effect feet have on some guys, if I dangle my shoe from my toes in the pub I know there's going to be some guy who's into feet watching with a stiffy :)