Pantyhose .....ladies ?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I also abhor pantyhose! My preference is, to always wear garter belts with stockings,no panties ever!
I do love a man, who loves to worship my feet,also!
I stopped wearing panties, when I lost a game of pool, to a guy named Lucifer. The bet was whomever los,t had to take off their skivvies, and hang them over the pool light,over the table.
I lost, and hung my black bikini's over the light,where they stayed for months! Since then {I was seventeen}I haven't worn any type of "drawers". I've always called them "drawers" , must be a neighborhood thang!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I bet you can tell by my log-in name that I love stockings, thigh-highs, and p-hose on women. It is a blend of the look, and the feel that really does it for me.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm also on the anti-pantyhose/nylons bandwagon. when i was working i had to wear pantyhose if i wore skirts or dresses. i hated every bit of it... i could never scratch myself i was itching downstairs... it was a pain in the ass having to roll down my pantyhose when using the restroom, and then having to roll them back up to straighten them out afterwards. don't even get me started on the runs in the stockings... those are the worst, especially when you buy an expensive pair of pantyhose and you find a hole has been torn. ugh!

but, thigh high stockings i don't mind so much since they don't go up to my hips and give me a wedgie :biggrin:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't mind wearing any sort of hoisery IF the outfit calls for it. Infact I just bought a couple of really cute print ones from express.. winter calls for them with skirts!

It's fun, and i was actually taking some pictures of them on here!

OH BODY STOCKINGS are THE SEX. i fucking love them.