Pantyjob

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by FastErik1973, Oct 25, 2010.

1. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

Anyone here ever had a pantyjob? My girlfriend gave me one and I must say I enjoyed.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    care to elaborate what a panty job is?

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you have my undivided attention!! handjob with her panties???

4. StaffnRod

Gold Member

5. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

A panty job is where a chick sits on top of you and put your cock inside her panties and she grinds her hips until you cum inside her panties. She could jerk it a little but the feel of the satin panties on your head of your cock will make you come without her touching your cock. It's fun to watch your cum wet her panties sometimes it goes thur the panties.

6. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

You can also check out pantyjobs.com

7. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I had something close to a panty job once. I had finished inspecting a hospital in Nashville, TN and had a few hours to waste until flying back to Denver. I had heard a friend talk about the chain of Deja Vu clubs and saw one on the west side of downtown Nashville.

I went in to kill a few hours and had every stripper approach me and ask me for a lap dance. The price was $20. I got to talking to a few of the strippers and when they danced on the stage I would go up with my tip and they would take it and stick it in my mouth and then take it back by squezzing their breasts around my face.

This got me intrigued. Maybe a lap dance would be good. This one girl that was there was from Denver and used to dance at the Diamond Caberret in Denver. We had good conversations about Denver and I finally asked her for a lap dance.

We moved to one of the "booths" (3 sided enclosures, open to the bar area, with a small love seat). We sat next to each other and waited for the next set of tunes to start (they usually play 3 songs in a row).

When the next set started she stood up on the floor in front of me, pulled her g-string aside, and shoved her bare, shaven pussy in my nose. It wasn't there long enough me to lick her because it was such a shock to me. After that entre, she dropped onto my lap and began to grind her pussy against my erect dick.

She found my dick easily and really began to whip her hips over my dick to get it fully hard. She then dropped to the floor and grasped my dick, through my dockers, pulled it away from my left thigh, and slowly bit up and down my shaft 4 times in each direction. After that she got up and sat in my lap and began to grind again.

We got to the last song and I told her "You are going to make me cum." She said "that happens quite often" and continued to grind. I came in my my dockers. We walked back to the table I was sitting in the darkely lit bar and sat down. I paid her and tipped her and she walked away.

I had a plane to catch in about 2 hours, had a wet stain in my dockers from 1/4 down my left leg to my knee and didn't know what to do. Then I drove out to around the airport, found a nearly empty office building, took out or my luggage a pair of pants I had worn 2 days before and changed my slacks in the far end of the parking lot. I went to the airport and boarded the plane with no problem.

It was still one of my favorite public orgasm experiences, but not the only one.

8. windstar

windstar New Member

My wife knows my love of panties and will sometimes give me a panty job.

9. B_pantycouple

B_pantycouple New Member

Albums:
    My wife has given me several panty jobs, in many different ways. She will take her panties and wrap them around me and stroke me up and down, another way is when she is wearing them, usually full back satin panties and she will back up to me and rub her silky covered panty butt against me, she has also placed a pair between her tits and had me stroke between her tits sliding myself against her silky panties. We love panty play and are always coming up with new ways to pleasure each other using panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

10. Mercurygirl

Gold Member

So that's what it's called aye? Makes sense. Never gave one but I had an ex who I know used my panties a few times to masturbate with. He had a recurring habit of rubbing himself up against me when I was wearing them and even cam a few times, which was rather messy, so I know he had fetish for them. That and he loved it when I wore knee high socks, practically spray his pants and came rather quickly if we had sex and I was wearing them.

As far as the panties go he'd come over to my house on the weekends mostly and one summer there were occasions that I found panties in my dresser that were all stuck together and stained. Kinda gross actually. I questioned as to how this was happening but could never figure it out. Then one afternoon I was hugging him goodbye and I felt something in his pocket and reached in to see what it was and touched upon something that was satin in feel but before I could get a hold of them he pulled my hand away. I asked him what it was, although it was pretty clear to me, but he refused to answer and took off all angry. So I imagine he was taking them when I was out of the room and pocketing them, doing his dirty deed at his house, and then returning them when he came back to visit. Inconsiderate bastard could have at least washed them.

11. sumbodii

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I enjoy draping them over my cock (like through the leg holes) during foreplay and sometimes all the way into sex. :redface:

I tell her it marks my successful conquest of her booty. :tongue:

12. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

Going to have another pantyjob with my gf tonight. She rides me cowgirl she puts my cock in her panty and grinds on me pretending it's her t-girl cock so hot!!. She twists and pulls both my nipples at the same time while I watch her t-girl cock go up and down in her panty mmm!!! She is wearing a condom so when she cums it catches her entire load. Next she pulls out her cock and removes the condom. She pours the load into my mouth. She calls it squeezing the icing out. Before this happens I fuck her good making her cum 5-6 times then she pegs me good with her 7x5 t-girl cock feeldoe dildo!!!

13. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

Pantyjob was great last night. My gf poured her t-girl 7 day load right on my tongue. I first fucked her good then she pegged me really deep.

14. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

Pantyjob tonight I am having my gf wear my cycling shorts. I cut out the whole pad and put a hole at the bottom to put my cock in. This way when she rides me cowgirl facing me I can put my cock inside the shorts wearing a condom. This will make my gf look like she has a 7 inch thick t-girl cock. I love watching it go up and down in the Craft grey lycra. She pulls and twists both my nipples at the same time which puts me over the edge. Next she pulls out her cock with the 4 day load of her cum in the bag and pours it into my waiting open mouth mmmm!!!

15. Brisler

Gold Member

Albums:
    I kinda feel bad for your girlfriend that you make her wait four days to have sex so you can stock up on semen, and then when it's finally time, you make her wear cycling shorts.

16. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

She likes sex once a week not a high sex drive like me plus she was on the rag so I wait 7 days for her to finish up. I would like it twice week but with work it averages once a week which is fine. Some girls I dated want ti everyday give me a break that was too much even when I was 22. She loves when I save 10-12 days and shoot off 8-9 thick creamy ropes. I do anything she wants to do within reason and the same goes for her.

17. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

After my Chinese massage I banged my gf good while the feeldoe dildo was in my hole almost came. After she came 3-4 times she got on top of me and put the other end of the feeldoe dildo in her pussy and fucked my hole.
    I put on a condom and put my cock in her panty for a sweet pantyjob. In no time after my gf twisted and pulled my nipples plus watching her t-girl bulge in her panty made her cum.

She removed her cock from my ass then removed the cock from her panty and took off the cum filled condom. She poured the 8 day load all over her head and put her t-girl cock in my mouth to suck off and eat her thick creamy warm t-girl cummmmm!! My gf talks dirty telling me how she loves to fuck me with her t-girl cock and how she is going to cum in my mouth. My Latina gf 5'1 92lbs with fake D cup gummy bear implants loves pretending that she is a Latina t-girl with a 7x5 inch cock for me to fuck and suck out the cum mmmm!!!

18. lelyal

lelyal Active Member

I love playing with panties. Getting a handjob with panties is awesome. My wife will cup my balls and massage them with panties while stroking me, or wrap her legs around my cock while wearing panties and hump. Of course, sliding my dick up inside her panties is fun too. I also like to wear panties and do all these things, or just use panties to masturbate. Panties are just very sensual things.

19. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

Pantyjob tonight with my gf. I love how she fucks me with her 7x5 inch feeldoe dildo while my cock is in her panty. I love watching my hard thick waxed 7 incher go up and down. I love watching her t-girl bulge. I wear a condom to catch all the cum. This way my gf can pour her t-girl load into my waiting mouth. She will have a 4 day load for me tonight.

Draft saved Draft deleted