Paolo Amores

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Vlad is meh. I always picture Paolo with someone cuter.

You are so right!!..I never looked at him as a very handsome guy..I thought he was decent looking but what he sold me on was his demeanor, his personality and his sex appeal...I know people who may not be the most attractive but has such an awesome personality and demeanor that shines through them that it over powers the other..so for him to come across with this cocky attitude as if he's doing all of his OF subscribers a favor by putting out his little teases to accommodate for taking their 25.00 on a monthly basis is truly pathetic in my opinion

kennethlim320

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You are so right!!..I never looked at him as a very handsome guy..I thought he was decent looking but what he sold me on was his demeanor, his personality and his sex appeal...I know people who may not be the most attractive but has such an awesome personality and demeanor that shines through them that it over powers the other..so for him to come across with this cocky attitude as if he's doing all of his OF subscribers a favor by putting out his little teases to accommodate for taking their 25.00 on a monthly basis is truly pathetic in my opinion

yup at nag eedit yan before ng etits nya tas i blurred para mukhang daks hahaha budol lord yan eh