Paradise Hotel

richie11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know that it was a long time ago and that not alot of people watched the show, but some of the guys on that show were freakin hot. Any pics from this show?

richie11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
apparently Fox Reality Channel (it's new) is going to be airing the show again starting on August 15. There has got to be some pics floating around somewhere of these people naked. One was a male model.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Paradise Island was also a hot show. It was on FOX a few years back.. A.k.A Orgy island u know that was happening. BTW I saw that one dude from 8th and Ocean at Miami airport yesterday with that one chick. Damn do cameras add built to him cause he was slim.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to fucking love that show!!!

The guys were the main reason I started watching it, but in the end it ended up being better than a soapie :tongue: .

Loved when they brought everyone back near the end and it was full on brawls with the remaining contestants. No joke, I got scared for em that they were going to get beat up. It was great!! haha...

Glad the chick who won did (her guy was such a dork, but real underhanded), and her girlfriends guy was stunning!!

richie11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I was glas that charla won and didn't share her money with Dave. And you were spot on saying that Keith was hot.......still is, I saw him on a promo for the show being aired on Fox reality....he looks hotter now....again well.

AXStuD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OMG... i watched that show religiously. i have partied with TONY, the fitness chick, a few times in chicago. she's a cool bartender!!!! lol... "GAME ON!" def wanna see picts if anyone has any. thx-AX