Paranoid about pregnancy

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else ever get paranoid about pregnancy, and worry the woman may not be taking her birth control properly, or just afraid they will get their partner pregnant(or women that you will get pregnant) ?

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, I don't go to church anymore, almost got back involved in the church, but the "glenn beck" church goers scared me off, I take my church with me now!

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think for anyone who has sex that pregnancy should be a very real thing to fear and respect. be aware, and wrap it up.

it might feel better, but it won't feel good when you're not fucking anyone because you have a kid!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why would you rely on just the female to take birth control?
It takes 2 to tango.

Maybe she wants to get pregnant stops taking "the Pill". That would be a failing on her part. You relying exclusively on her to be take it would be a failing on your part.

And the pill doesn't stop any STDs.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you rely on just the female to take birth control? It takes 2 to tango.
Because straight men are lazy.

Maybe she wants to get pregnant stops taking "the Pill". That would be a failing on her part. You relying exclusively on her to take it would be a failing on your part.

And the pill doesn't stop any STDs.[/QUOTE] She could take it at the same time every day as is often recommended with the mini-pill. However, if she needs to take an antibiotic for a sinus infection, it will greatly reduce the potency of the pill and a pregnancy can occur.

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We get progressively lazier the more drunk we are! Yeah this is a real fear for me, you know a summertime fling with someone your not in love with, and being afraid youll have a kid and be stuck with her forever or some shit! The one time I did a "lazy straight guy" move and didn't use a condom, the girl told me she hadn't taken her birth control in a few days so I made her go get the 72 hour pill and watched her take it. Didn't want her to try to wifey me and lie about birth control, and have my kid! Damn I'm going to have nightmares soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lezbo three way in the making!!:biggrin1:

I've been circed had a testicle removed through my belly.And then got a a vasectomy done on my one remaining ball.And survived 2 cases of thrush from licking stanky puss.All to please a female.

So this lazy str8t boy says get over yourself!:mad:
pft! kudos on being one of the exceptions,
but i'll be getting over myself when hell freezes over.
which is, coincidentally, when the majority of straight men stop expecting women to deal with contraception in long term relationships.

have a nice day :smile:

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dolfette,

I'm glad your not my flight attendant, we probably wouldn't have a good relationship, you don't work for the airliners do you?

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha no, I think you could be nice for like an hour or two, and that would be a hell of a stretch, as long as they let you sneak in some red wine (by the way iberian airlines to spain gives you lots of redwine, they cut me off after five little bottles though). Then after like an hour or two, probably some american rush limbaugh want to be womanizer would probably piss you off and you'd toss him out the emergency exit door... (-:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone else ever get paranoid about pregnancy, and worry the woman may not be taking her birth control properly, or just afraid they will get their partner pregnant(or women that you will get pregnant) ?
Not paranoid, but I am very fertile, apparently.
Fortunately, my bf and I are of the same reproductive mindset, which I feel is extremely important. So there are no surprises - we use BC and are well-informed of all other options.

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ladyshady, thanks for your reply, by other options I assume you are beating the bush around abortion ? Unfortunately seems like even the 72 hour pill is getting beat up here in the usa, or just my conservative part of the country. My friend from virginia got raped and sought an abortion, had to travel to atlanta georgie and put up with protesters screaming at her and shit, someone tried to grab her and attack her.

Abortion is def losing support in the USA, no doubt about it, it is pretty disturbing to see pictures of the procedure. I'm not a pro abortion guy, but I hate when the same people who push pro life policies, come out and also demonize birth control!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lezbo three way in the making!!:biggrin1:

I've been circed had a testicle removed through my belly.And then got a a vasectomy done on my one remaining ball.And survived 2 cases of thrush from licking stanky puss.All to please a female.

So this lazy str8t boy says get over yourself!:mad:

Just one question... you had a bollock removed through your belly to please a female? Erm... que?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey ladyshady, thanks for your reply, by other options I assume you are beating the bush around abortion ? Unfortunately seems like even the 72 hour pill is getting beat up here in the usa, or just my conservative part of the country. My friend from virginia got raped and sought an abortion, had to travel to atlanta georgie and put up with protesters screaming at her and shit, someone tried to grab her and attack her.

Abortion is def losing support in the USA, no doubt about it, it is pretty disturbing to see pictures of the procedure. I'm not a pro abortion guy, but I hate when the same people who push pro life policies, come out and also demonize birth control!
No beating around the bush. Unashamedly, abortion is definitely an option for me, however, there are other methods beyond abortion available - Plan B being one of my favorites.